Author Topic: BREAKING: Trump Appoints Head of Immigration Team… Illegals, Liberals HORRIFIED  (Read 681 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Trump Appoints Head of Immigration Team… Illegals, Liberals HORRIFIED

Nov 15, 2016

The architect of Arizona’s SB 1070, considered by many the strictest anti-illegal-immigration law passed in recent history, has been tapped to provide consultation to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, and both illegal immigrants and their liberal supporters were horrified.

“I’m a member of the immigration policy transition team, and there’s going to be a lot to do there, in part because Mr. Trump and Mr. Obama are diametrical opposites when it comes to immigration policy, so there will be a lot of changes,” Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach told Wichita news station KWCH last week.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

http://conservativetribune.com/trump...f-immigration/

Offline skeeter

Excellent.

Offline Longmire

That sounds like something a liberal would do.... :thud:

Offline Charlespg

BREAKING: Trump Appoints Head of Immigration Team… Illegals, Liberals HORRIFIED

Nov 15, 2016

The architect of Arizona’s SB 1070, considered by many the strictest anti-illegal-immigration law passed in recent history, has been tapped to provide consultation to President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team, and both illegal immigrants and their liberal supporters were horrified.

“I’m a member of the immigration policy transition team, and there’s going to be a lot to do there, in part because Mr. Trump and Mr. Obama are diametrical opposites when it comes to immigration policy, so there will be a lot of changes,” Kansas Secretary of State Kris Kobach told Wichita news station KWCH last week.

Nothing more. Nothing less.

http://conservativetribune.com/trump...f-immigration/

About damm time!  :thumbsup3:
Rather Trump Then Cackles Clinton

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Good.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Good news so far. Does he have an opening for Sheriff Joe anywhere?  :smokin:
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour