Author Topic: Cecile Richards on Donald Trump’s Victory: “I Think Roe v. Wade Was on the Ballot” and We Lost  (Read 918 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Cecile Richards on Donald Trump’s Victory: “I Think Roe v. Wade Was on the Ballot” and We Lost
National   Micaiah Bilger   Nov 14, 2016   |   11:33AM    Washington, DC

It perhaps is an understatement to say that election night did not well for abortion activists.

Planned Parenthood and other pro-abortion groups spent tens of millions of dollars on the election, but their massive spending did not succeed in convincing Americans to support the extreme pro-abortion policies of Hillary Clinton and others.

Now, they are planning their defense. On Wednesday, Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that they are getting ready to fight for a U.S. Supreme Court nominee who supports abortion.

A lot is at stake with the U.S. Supreme Court. One seat currently is open, and several others could come open under President-elect Donald Trump’s term.

Richards said she fears that Roe v. Wade and abortion on demand are at risk because of Trump’s promises to appoint “pro-life” justices.

more
http://www.lifenews.com/2016/11/14/cecile-richards-on-donald-trumps-victory-i-think-roe-v-wade-was-on-the-ballot-and-we-lost/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34