Author Topic: Trump responds to Saudi prince’s LUDICROUS comments [profound hypocrisy]  (Read 1034 times)

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

By The Analytical Economist

Memo to Saudi Arabia: if you’re going to criticize someone, make sure you look in the mirror first.
Like most of our enemies, the Saudis are terrified of a Trump presidency. I’m inclined to interpret such “warnings” in the opposite manner they’d probably like.
Via the Huffington Post: With carefully chosen words, Prince Turki al-Faisal, a former ambassador to the U.S., warned against a Trump presidency.

“For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, ‘These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,’” Turki said on Thursday evening, referring to Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country.

snip...

The hypocrisy of the prince’s comments was not lost on The Donald.
As the Gateway Pundit reports:
On Friday Donald Trump tweeted out – “Saudi Arabia has plenty of room.”

Of course, Trump is right. Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.

(full story at link)
http://www.allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/trump-responds-to-saudi-princes-ludicrous-comments
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Re: Trump responds to Saudi prince’s LUDICROUS comments [profound hypocrisy]
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 04:52:56 pm »
I'm glad we finally have a President who doesn't bow and grovel to Muslim bullshit. None of the Muslim nations have accepted a single Muslim refugee. Instead, they are pushing them all into Europe.

Thank God for Trump.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 04:55:38 pm »

Fifteen of the 19 September 11 suicide terrorist, came from Saudi Arabia. Why the place is not glass, astounds me.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 11:46:16 pm »
By The Analytical Economist

Memo to Saudi Arabia: if you’re going to criticize someone, make sure you look in the mirror first.
Like most of our enemies, the Saudis are terrified of a Trump presidency. I’m inclined to interpret such “warnings” in the opposite manner they’d probably like.
Via the Huffington Post: With carefully chosen words, Prince Turki al-Faisal, a former ambassador to the U.S., warned against a Trump presidency.

“For the life of me, I cannot believe that a country like the United States can afford to have someone as president who simply says, ‘These people are not going to be allowed to come to the United States,’” Turki said on Thursday evening, referring to Trump’s proposal to ban Muslims from entering the country.

snip...

The hypocrisy of the prince’s comments was not lost on The Donald.
As the Gateway Pundit reports:
On Friday Donald Trump tweeted out – “Saudi Arabia has plenty of room.”

Of course, Trump is right. Saudi Arabia has banned Syrian immigrants from its country due to security concerns.

(full story at link)
http://www.allenbwest.com/analytical-economist/trump-responds-to-saudi-princes-ludicrous-comments

Turki had close ties to Bin Laden and has been sued for his role in 9/11.  He was appointed ambassador to UK that gave him immunity from prosecution there.

What is deeply troubling about Saudi's role in 9/11 is Turki was the intelligence minister for 24 years and removed only 11 days prior to 9/11.

http://www.visibility911.org/who-is-prince-turki-al-faisal/
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington