Author Topic: The Trump Train Taketh Me To My Nearest TrumpMart  (Read 1812 times)

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The Trump Train Taketh Me To My Nearest TrumpMart
« on: November 12, 2016, 03:37:06 pm »
Now that Donald Trump is President-Elect Trump we are starting to see signs and indications, mostly from the horses' mouth, that he is reconsidering the exact language of some of his campaign rhetoric?

The retailing giant, Walmart, is famous for its "rollback" policy.

Are we seeing the beginnings of the true nature of the Trump agenda as he begins to "rollback" on campaign promises? Making his "Make America Great Again" the slogan as he installs big government TrumpMart in a plan to retransform this country into "The United Corporation of America" with him as BOTH President and CEO?
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online LMAO

Re: The Trump Train Taketh Me To My Nearest TrumpMart
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2016, 07:07:35 pm »
If it does come to pass, many will regret their vote, there will be "I told you so's" and some that will move the goalposts
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Re: The Trump Train Taketh Me To My Nearest TrumpMart
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2016, 07:15:05 pm »
Now that Donald Trump is President-Elect Trump we are starting to see signs and indications, mostly from the horses' mouth, that he is reconsidering the exact language of some of his campaign rhetoric?

The retailing giant, Walmart, is famous for its "rollback" policy.

Are we seeing the beginnings of the true nature of the Trump agenda as he begins to "rollback" on campaign promises? Making his "Make America Great Again" the slogan as he installs big government TrumpMart in a plan to retransform this country into "The United Corporation of America" with him as BOTH President and CEO?

Well, we warned that exact thing was going to happen.

His supporters did not care.

They still don't.

Same as the Obama supporters did not care that all his promises were bunk.

Nothing new under the sun.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775