Author Topic: Wikileaks - Hillary's Team Strong Armed #MoveOn  (Read 280 times)

Offline AbaraXas

• Не русский хакер
  • Social Media Advisor
  • Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wikileaks - Hillary's Team Strong Armed #MoveOn
« on: November 09, 2016, 08:31:01 PM »
Re: MoveOn

To: pir@hrcoffice.com
                  CC: john.podesta@gmail.com, Cheryl.mills@gmail.com, Huma@clintonemail.com, jake.sullivan@gmail.com, nmerrill@hrcoffice.com, dschwerin@hrcoffice.com
               Date: 2014-12-09 09:44
               Subject: Re: MoveOn

It's very annoying but I would be very careful about appearing to push back.  It could only feed the fire. They need to generate relevance and money. 
I think putting out good process info on HRC--substantive policy mtgs on the economy, meetings with tech gurus--is the most productive remedy at this point. 

> On Dec 9, 2014, at 12:24 AM, "Philippe Reines" <pir@hrcoffice.com> wrote:
>
> This is more than a little annoying. Making noise is one thing. Spending seven figures is another. She voted for the war, you punished her already, get over it. I don't know who funds them, but don't we have Hollywood friends with ties to MoveOn who can tell them to cool it?
>
> MoveOn.org Looks to Nudge Elizabeth Warren Into 2016 Presidential Race
> By JONATHAN MARTIN
> The New York Times
> DECEMBER 8, 2014
>
> WASHINGTON — Some Democrats are “Ready for Hillary.” MoveOn.org is ready for Elizabeth Warren......

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/59099

I know you were afraid. Who wouldn't be? War, terror, disease. There were a myriad of problems which conspired to corrupt your reason and rob you of your common sense. Fear got the best of you, and in your panic you turned to the now high chancellor, Adam Sutler. He promised you order, he promised you peace, and all he demanded in return was your silent, obedient consent.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf