Author Topic: What I will do if Hill-O-Lies is indicted.  (Read 2260 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
What I will do if Hill-O-Lies is indicted.
« on: November 07, 2016, 09:40:41 pm »
NOTE: This post was written before the election of Donald J. Trump to the presidency of the United States of America. Skip to the next post for the one related to the altered title concerning "indictment".

Aside from my emotional response (fancy talk for drinking a lot and doing Travis Bickle imitations in the mirror), I will have to go through a long reappraisal period.

I will probably look up some texts of Machiavelli, maybe reread the Prince and start plowing through the Discourses. I will need some frame of reference of how to behave in a culture that is collapsing into a savage empire.

I imagine that Hill-O-Lies will be ruthlessly brutalized by the NWO. If she is elected, I will likely assume that it was they who wanted her elected and that they wanted her elected for one reason only - because she would be weak enough to either ignore on their way to creating the Global Empire or they know that they can destroy her or manipulate her with great ease.

We can anticipate a best scenario which is that as Hill-O-Lies tries her best to advance the Marxist agenda (with everything short of rounding up everyone who disagrees with her and marching them at gunpoint into reeducation camps) but falls short because she is beleaguered by legal problems, Congressional investigations and general incompetence from her allies and aides.

She wants more than anything to exterminate her political opposition and criminalize dissent against both the government and against her political allies.

That means I (and everyone else who are used to being free to exercise their 1st amendment rights) will have to prepare for the likelihood that free speech will swiftly become a thing of the past.

Same for gun ownership.

Another thing that will change is that people will largely and increasingly no longer be protected by self defense laws. There will be protected groups who will essentially be free to prey at will on white people especially (muzz, and other minority groups). People who defend themselves with deadly force will become the chosen favorite target of law enforcement as the federal government largely establishes a national police force which reports to the president and the cabinet and nobody else.

Likewise the mortgage interest deduction for taxes will go away which means that I will likely no longer want to be a homeowner because it will not be economically wise for me to do so - and I will have to sell my house.

So I will likely be looking at doing that sooner rather than later, because as soon as most of the nation gets wind of what is coming, home prices will plummet.

There are other things that I will have to consider, such as escaping from the United States and moving to somewhere else - Russia perhaps. I don't know.

But I don't think the USA has a chance in Hell of remaining a worthwhile place to live if the Bitch is elected. She and her 'Crat allies will ruin this nation either because that is what they intend or because they do such a horrible job of management of the federal government.

We will become a third world nation more rapidly than anyone could predict and everything that goes along with that. Increased violent crime, increased taxation,  increased government interference/oppression of individuals ( particularly those who openly oppose, resist or are not loyal to the State).

« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 04:30:45 pm by LateForLunch »
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline LateForLunch

Re: What I will do if Hill-O-Lies is indicted.
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2016, 04:19:26 pm »
That one's easy.

Have a party!!

Another one.

Offline RoosGirl

« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2016, 04:22:53 pm »
Eat my hat.

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2016, 07:03:00 pm »
Eat my hat.

So that's the entertainment for LateforLunch's party sorted. Who's got the beers?  :laugh:
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline LateForLunch

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2016, 09:34:45 pm »
So that's the entertainment for LateforLunch's party sorted. Who's got the beers?  :laugh:

Covered. BEHOLD!! My fridge!! Domestic on the right, imported to the left.

Speakin' of which, some beers are more healthy than others. For instance, San Miguel (from Philippines) is delicious but it has TONS of nitrosamines (preservatives) which give some people (like me) headaches. Good old Miller Genuine Draft has no preservatives so that is generally my staple liquid tranquilizer.

I'm also partial to Henry Weinhardt's  or Samuel Adams domestics but my heart is in British Bass Ale and Irish Guinness stout.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2016, 09:43:38 pm by LateForLunch »

Online LMAO

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2016, 10:16:45 pm »

When I pass, that's what will be waiting for me at the gates of Heaven.

Love Samuel Adams and Guinness. Been also growing fond of the selections from Surly Brewery in the Twin Cities(MN)
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy