Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27819 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oliver Darcy ‏@oliverdarcy 10m10 minutes ago

RNC pivots back to FBI’s July findings, adds, "None of this changes the fact that the FBI continues to investigate the Clinton Foundation”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

I suspect that will be the case for the rest of Republican voters who would plan to vote for Donald Trump.

I suspect Many Democrats and independents will agree and vote for Donald Trump accordingly.

Same people.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Get back to us on Tuesday night and let us know how that dream worked out.

What do you care .... you're just fine with systemic corruption.  :shrug:

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Exactly the set up I predicted it was.

Democrats are already declaring that Clinton has been investigated several times and found to be completely innocent.

Some here asked why Comey would say anything if there was nothing there. Well now you know.

Offline kevindavis007

We will have to wait till after the election to hit her hard with something that will stick.. The problem with this whole email scandal is that the GOP cried wolf so much about it already that the American public is almost numb to it.... I truly believe that if the GOP is to ever stand a chance at crushing the Clinton machine, they have to start doing things differently and smarter. Leaving the reactionary behavior behind.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
What do you care .... you're just fine with systemic corruption.  :shrug:

I am?  News to me.

Please by all means show me where I've said I'm ok with "systemic corruption".

If anything...you're for maintaining the status quo with Trump.  He's every bit as crooked as Hillary but his corruption is ok because he happens to be the crook you're supporting.

Both of them belong in jail.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online Right_in_Virginia

Offline Norm Lenhart

Multiple tens of thousands of Americans have been chanting/screaming "Lock her up" since before Comey "reopened" the investigation.

Now they're like to be bringing a rope.  The systemic corruption in our government has been confirmed.   

@Blizzardnh

You mean when they arent hunting neverTrumpers down with dogs, making lists and holding us accountable? Boy your crew sure is gonna be violently busy come Wednesday!

Offline Blizzardnh

Multiple tens of thousands of Americans have been chanting/screaming "Lock her up" since before Comey "reopened" the investigation.

Now they're like to be bringing a rope.  The systemic corruption in our government has been confirmed.   

@Blizzardnh
Rope , Tar , Feathers its all good

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Norm Lenhart

I am?  News to me.

Please by all means show me where I've said I'm ok with "systemic corruption".

You blasphemed against the Orange skittle. No crime is worse.

Offline Blizzardnh

You mean when they arent hunting neverTrumpers down with dogs, making lists and holding us accountable? Boy your crew sure is gonna be violently busy come Wednesday!
I haven't seen that . links?

Offline aligncare

@Blizzardnh

Mr. Trump will brilliantly use this to focus on what needs to be done. His message will only be reinforced by Comey's cave.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 10:10:08 pm by aligncare »

Offline Norm Lenhart

Look back through the forum posts by Trump fanatics. Well, the ones that didn't get pulled for advocating violence.

Offline libertybele

When you have the DOJ interfering with an FBI investigation of Clinton and a DOJ that is corrupt, this outcome is expected.  Clinton will never be held responsible or accountable.  I stand by my prediction that the GOP will lose the White House, the Senate and the House. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline aligncare

Links are for fanatics. Normie is above fanaticism...he's in the twilight zone.

Offline Norm Lenhart

You have a question remaining unanswered on the other thread. Why not get over there and show some integrity?

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I personally think the only way to clean up the mess is to strip the White House of control of the justice department but its a very high hurdle.

You cannot stop institutionalized corruption and lawlessness via civil means.  You are watching exactly how attempts to stop it via civil means end: with the exoneration of the corrupt and scapegoats to placate the public.

Until such time that fast approaches where there is no need to do that either.

And we are almost there at that point now.

You also do not stop it by voting for someone to high office, especially someone who spent a lifetime in the Donor Class FUNDING that same corruption.

But too many want a king and dictator and think that is the path to justice and salvation.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
FBI Director James B. Comey notified key members of Congress Sunday afternoon that after reviewing all of the newly discovered Hillary Clinton emails the agency stands by its original findings against recommending charges.

Comey wrote that investigators had worked “around the clock” to review all the emails found on a device used by former congressman Anthony Weiner that had been sent to or from Clinton and that “we have not changed our conclusions expressed in July.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-director-comey-says-agency-wont-recommend-charges-over-clinton-email/2016/11/06/f6276b18-a45e-11e6-ba59-a7d93165c6d4_story.html

So I guess Comey will be "Mr. Integrity" now again? Haha, what a joke.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
So when are the arrests coming that we were promised?

:whistle:

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready

I can vouch for exactly what Norm stated.

The Trump militants have indeed threatened to hunt us down with dogs, kill us in various ways for treason and make us 'pay' for our refusal to vote your prince.

It won't matter if we provide you links.  You have already discounted those words as being 'taken out of context' or plain ignored them altogether.

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
So when are the arrests coming that we were promised?

:whistle:

Probably yes.

The Whistleblowers will end up the ones arrested.

Just.  You. Watch.

Offline Blizzardnh

You cannot stop institutionalized corruption and lawlessness via civil means.  You are watching exactly how attempts to stop it via civil means end: with the exoneration of the corrupt and scapegoats to placate the public.

Until such time that fast approaches where there is no need to do that either.

And we are almost there at that point now.

You also do not stop it by voting for someone to high office, especially someone who spent a lifetime in the Donor Class FUNDING that same corruption.

But too many want a king and dictator and think that is the path to justice and salvation.
  I like that it was dam good.

Offline Blizzardnh

I can vouch for exactly what Norm stated.

The Trump militants have indeed threatened to hunt us down with dogs, kill us in various ways for treason and make us 'pay' for our refusal to vote your prince.

It won't matter if we provide you links.  You have already discounted those words as being 'taken out of context' or plain ignored them altogether.
didn't like that its horse $&it

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

You're kidding right?  There is no way you can seriously mean that.

The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!