Author Topic: BREAKING>>FBI Director Comey says agency won’t recommend charges over Clinton email  (Read 27818 times)

Offline Idiot

What reports?
I was torn when I decided to "ignore" Aligncare for his over the top insane support for Trump.  Well, I'm torn again as I add Sinkspur to this illustrious list of 2.  You are as anti-Trump as Aligncare is pro-Trump....and both of you are obnoxious in your own rights.
@aligncare
@sinkspur

buh bye

Offline Norm Lenhart

I'm prepared for that if it keeps the deranged lunatic back in Trump Tower in his own bed with assorted other people.

Same here. This is just another reason why people that empowered Trump should be shunned. They made Hillary Clinton the lesser evil.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Only....I'm not surprised.  Are you surprised?

Nothing surprises me any more.

Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if Obama drops UFO and Time Travel evidence tomorrow just to shake things up...

That's how bizarre this election cycle is.

Offline bolobaby

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/02/politics/james-comey-fbi-reputation/index.html
http://www.wsj.com/articles/laptop-may-include-thousands-of-emails-linked-to-hillary-clintons-private-server-1477854957

Those are from days ago. Unless you can produce something from today, I'd say this story is officially over. Cue the next story...

"They investigated me and investigated me and investigated me and found nothing. I'm clean as a whistle and Trump is nuts. Vote for me!"
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
They went through all 600k plus emails already?.....yeah right.

IMHO...unlike when Hillary printed out the emails she turned over forcing agents to search by hand instead of using key word search programs...this email scan took considerably less time because they were able to use automated processes to search.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

Those are from days ago. Unless you can produce something from today, I'd say this story is officially over. Cue the next story...

"They investigated me and investigated me and investigated me and found nothing. I'm clean as a whistle and Trump is nuts. Vote for me!"

I wasn't meaning to imply there was more to it with those links. I was responding to the request Sink had to RiV about sources for the infighting story.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
After all Obama got on his ass the other day so I guess he got the message and this should have been expected...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ABX

Now we probably won't need to expect any last minute pardons either.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If and that's a big If Trump gets elected he better clean house starting with the DOJ and State Dept on the first day...
The problem with that is that the POTUS has control only over a handful of top positions at Justice.

The ones really doing the work are almost impossible to root out because of the sheer number and the rules of the Federal Employees Union as well as the Federal hiring policies that make it next to impossible to fire a government civilian once they pass the 90 day probationary period.

You'd have an easier time getting an honest answer out of Hillary.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

The problem with that is that the POTUS has control only over a handful of top positions at Justice.

The ones really doing the work are almost impossible to root out because of the sheer number and the rules of the Federal Employees Union as well as the Federal hiring policies that make it next to impossible to fire a government civilian once they pass the 90 day probationary period.

You'd have an easier time getting an honest answer out of Hillary.

Two other problems- Trump has promised to make deals with the other side. I've always called it that his rhetoric won't match his actions just like they haven't matched his past actions.
Also, he has various other investigations against him out there so too much shaking could be looked at as a conflict of interest.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Clintons are untouchable
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline ABX

The Clintons are untouchable

Remember all the missing FBI files in the 90s. I'm sure she has dirt on everyone. She probably used those files to blackmail others to get more dirt and she is keeping a constant gotcha list going.

One of the Wikileaks they were worried about the Super-delegates and Podesta made mention of getting the files on each one to see how they could be persuaded to be loyal to Hillary. I'll see if I can find it again. I'm sure I posted it here.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Pat Caddell and the other guest, I forget, really don't think this will have much of an effect; it's more evidence that Washington is broken they said.

Offline kevindavis007

Maybe if we attack the Clinton's on the issue only.. We have to realize that when it comes to scandals they will get away with it.
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Lisbon1939

I wonder if the NYPD or disgruntled FBI agents will have anything else to say about this....
Maybe Rudy's sources will speak out.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Maybe Rudy's sources will speak out.

anxious to hear what he has to say...
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
From what I understand this is just about those emails and nothing to do with the Foundation investigation which is still ongoing....
Support the USO

Offline Norm Lenhart

Remember all the missing FBI files in the 90s. I'm sure she has dirt on everyone. She probably used those files to blackmail others to get more dirt and she is keeping a constant gotcha list going.

One of the Wikileaks they were worried about the Super-delegates and Podesta made mention of getting the files on each one to see how they could be persuaded to be loyal to Hillary. I'll see if I can find it again. I'm sure I posted it here.

Honestly, most of the people those files were about are long gone. Hillary has had access to a lot more on modern pols since. There is a reason that every single pol on the right turns left and it isn't Patomic fever. It's power corrupting absolutely.

By the time any pol gets to DC, the DNC has their life history on file with every fetish, misdemeanor and questionable association in an excell spreadsheet. The only way to counter that is with people of principle. Unfortunately there arent enough principled people to fill the seats in DC much less people to elect them.

All you need do is look at any political forum to see the truth of that. By election day, the majority will have invented some excuse to vote for evil rather than on principle.

Offline ABX

From what I understand this is just about those emails and nothing to do with the Foundation investigation which is still ongoing....

That's what it reads like to me. Those are separate investigations. Weiner's investigation is technically separate as well.

But that minutia won't make the headlines the next two days.  It will just be 'Hillary cleared..'

Offline Rivergirl

Brought about by the unmitigated hubris of the DT cabal.  Lies lies and more lies forcing the FBI to respond to their lies
In the end DT can thank Rudy for his bragging about the NY FBI leaking to him.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
Two other problems- Trump has promised to make deals with the other side. I've always called it that his rhetoric won't match his actions just like they haven't matched his past actions.
Also, he has various other investigations against him out there so too much shaking could be looked at as a conflict of interest.

I personally think the only way to clean up the mess is to strip the White House of control of the justice department but its a very high hurdle.

For too long the attorney General has been used as the president's personal prosecutor/defense attorney. Here in Michigan our AG and SOS are both elected separately from the governor and I like it. They usually come from the same party as the governor but are seldom beholden and obedient to the governor.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Comey...Nevermind
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tammy Bruce ‏@HeyTammyBruce 13m13 minutes ago

So the maid having access to classified emails & the SCIF (sensitive compartmented information facility) didn't bother Comey either
Support the USO

Offline ABX

I personally think the only way to clean up the mess is to strip the White House of control of the justice department but its a very high hurdle.

For too long the attorney General has been used as the president's personal prosecutor/defense attorney. Here in Michigan our AG and SOS are both elected separately from the governor and I like it. They usually come from the same party as the governor but are seldom beholden and obedient to the governor.

Or 'we the people' start demanding integrity in our elected officials and stop playing games every election cycle.