Author Topic: Wikileaks: Clinton Campaign Chairman Practices Aleister Crowley Black Magic Menstrual blood, semen and breast milk: Most bizarre Wikileaks revelation yet  (Read 11313 times)

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Below is a handy cheat sheet to use to decode leaked emails

I have little doubt there was some sort of code used to denote anything illegal.

Druggies do it all the time, although much of that 'code' is even better known by LEOs than the average druggie, from 420 to molly, to method or any of the other myriad nicknames for things. No one engaged in illegal activity is stupid enough (especially in this day and age) to transmit their intentions in the clear, but sometimes the guy who has "bike parts" to sell just has motorcycle parts to sell. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

So, I gotta ask, where did the list come from and how do we know it is correct?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Any Christian that fails to do everything they reasonably can to  prevent such a satanist to become President doesn't deserve the name "Christian," imho.

You will retract that, or you and I are done.

Almost to the letter, the people against Trump here, and voting 3rd party,  ARE Christians of deep and abiding faith. They ALL have said they cannot endorse Trump because of Christian principle. Including me. Your words are an offense.

There is not a single chance in hell that I would vote *for* Trump. To endorse him is to go against every Christian thing there is.

Silver Pines

and this stuff isn't crazy ?

you can hate trump and his supporters fine  ..But I don't want Podestra and  these loons any where near the white house
this isn't ordinary  crazy .its S*** House rat crazy

did anyone else expect  a  shoggoth to come busting thought the wall

@Charlespg

Personally I expect a guy in white with a net to come busting through the wall.  Yes, it's crazy, but not the way you want.

I don't understand how people can expect to ever win another election if jumping to believe crazy conspiracy theories is going to be standard behavior. 

But, hey, Infowars thinks it's valid, so...

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/11/04/no-john-podestas-spirit-cooking-wasnt-above-devil-worship-n2241548

Offline ExFreeper

• USAF 1975-87
"A major source of objection to a free economy is precisely that it gives people what they want instead of what a particular group thinks they ought to want. Underlying most arguments against the free market is a lack of belief in freedom itself." - Milton Friedman

Offline Frank Cannon

Almost to the letter, the people against Trump here, and voting 3rd party,  ARE Christians of deep and abiding faith. They ALL have said they cannot endorse Trump because of Christian principle. Including me. Your words are an offense.

There is not a single chance in hell that I would vote *for* Trump. To endorse him is to go against every Christian thing there is.

You just responded to the definition of conspiracy.

Online roamer_1

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!

Yes, that was hyperbolic.

I'll retract it.

Sorry.

I was extremely upset at the satanic ceremony stuff with  Podesta's SPIRIT COOKING

and the horrific child abuse stuff involving even Shrillery herself.

I recognize that Trump has more than his share of evil crap in his record and life.

I just see Shrillery as soooo extremely saturated with raw evil as to warrant doing all one can do to keep her out of the WH.

Sorry to offend you and anyone else.
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I have little doubt there was some sort of code used to denote anything illegal.

Druggies do it all the time, although much of that 'code' is even better known by LEOs than the average druggie, from 420 to molly, to method or any of the other myriad nicknames for things. No one engaged in illegal activity is stupid enough (especially in this day and age) to transmit their intentions in the clear, but sometimes the guy who has "bike parts" to sell just has motorcycle parts to sell. Sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar.

So, I gotta ask, where did the list come from and how do we know it is correct?
@roamer_1 @Quix

Sometimes, when I say I made cinnamon rolls, it means I made cinnamon rolls.

There is no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's and their retinue are sick and twisted people. But I see that trash  throughout society. Yeah, I live in a trailer house. Doesn't mean I am trash. Our place is nice enough. I consider people who "hold their noses" to vote as somewhat trashy. Not having the moral fortitude or courage to stand for something good and stick with that. Followers=Trailers. Any one trailing some pollytician around thinking they are some freaking miracle cure is trailer trash. Any one who holds their nose to vote is trailer trash. Not meant as a personal attack to any one. Just merely MY opinion.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
@roamer_1 @Quix

There is no doubt in my mind that the Clinton's and their retinue are sick and twisted people. But I see that trash  throughout society. Yeah, I live in a trailer house. Doesn't mean I am trash. Our place is nice enough. I consider people who "hold their noses" to vote as somewhat trashy. Not having the moral fortitude or courage to stand for something good and stick with that. Followers=Trailers. Any one trailing some pollytician around thinking they are some freaking miracle cure is trailer trash. Any one who holds their nose to vote is trailer trash. Not meant as a personal attack to any one. Just merely MY opinion.

It always cracks me up when people try to shame me for having dignity and courage of my convictions.

Online Smokin Joe

@roamer_1 @Quix

Sometimes, when I say I made cinnamon rolls, it means I made cinnamon rolls.

I lived in a trailer for a while getting back on my feet many years ago. No big deal. It doesn't make a person trash. We used to call 'poor white trash' just that, and left all the decent folks who lived in mobile homes or modular houses out of it. 

Politicians aren't going to cure what ails America, only the People can, if they will. I think it has degenerated into a contest to see who can steal the most from the "government" either through gimmes and grants or rip-off contracts and do-nothing payrolls, doesn't matter, they are ripping us all off. Unless and until people get tired of being ripped off and/or quit defecting to the thieving side, this Republic is on the downhill slide.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
I lived in a trailer for a while getting back on my feet many years ago. No big deal. It doesn't make a person trash. We used to call 'poor white trash' just that, and left all the decent folks who lived in mobile homes or modular houses out of it. 

Politicians aren't going to cure what ails America, only the People can, if they will. I think it has degenerated into a contest to see who can steal the most from the "government" either through gimmes and grants or rip-off contracts and do-nothing payrolls, doesn't matter, they are ripping us all off. Unless and until people get tired of being ripped off and/or quit defecting to the thieving side, this Republic is on the downhill slide.

I was reading in the Podesta emails about a piece Warren Buffet wrote for Forbes about how he thought they should increase the EITC and how he thought hillary should sit up and take notice. I kind of got burned out reading them. It seems there is much there that smacks of impropriety. But I would wager that if you could get a hold of several thousand private emails of any high government official you would find all kinds of the same crap. Or private citizens for that matter. Like I've said before. People dismay me.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online Smokin Joe

I was reading in the Podesta emails about a piece Warren Buffet wrote for Forbes about how he thought they should increase the EITC and how he thought hillary should sit up and take notice. I kind of got burned out reading them. It seems there is much there that smacks of impropriety. But I would wager that if you could get a hold of several thousand private emails of any high government official you would find all kinds of the same crap. Or private citizens for that matter. Like I've said before. People dismay me.
It's like placer mining. You go through a lot of material for a few nuggets. Unfortunately, you don't know what the nuggets are until you can tie the picture together with this stuff. I am sure that will cause a bunch of false positives. Fine gold will make the mine, even more than big chunks in most cases. That is the reason Hillary ran so much volume through that machine, to dilute the goodies to the point where people will have to not only separate the chaff, but find the puzzle pieces, too.

Of course, everyone has forgotten that every e-mail which was official that ran on the private server was a criminal act. Now we're just looking for nuggets and ignoring the tons of gravel...

Apologies for the mixed metaphors...
« Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:37:39 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Apologies for the mixed metaphors...

Thanx for the apologies. Your whole post sure caused me a bunch of aggregation.  :laugh:

Online Smokin Joe

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Yeah, I live in a trailer house. Doesn't mean I am trash. Our place is nice enough.

WHAAAAT?
These are my people!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvyTY_oYR_c

The only difference between thee and me is a lack of axles. Folks think I'm all high fallutin' and puttin' on airs on account of my foundation, but it ain't so. 1150 ft2 is 1150 ft2... Hell, that hardly makes a decent double-wide anymore.

Well I do have genuine knotty pine 3 1/2" casing, 6" base, hand routered, plinth and corner blocks, all craftsman style, that I'm mighty proud of, So I guess I AM puttin' on airs a touch - But did you look at those cheap-ass chunked and formed hollow-core doors? C'mon! What about those Home Depot cabinets?

AND BESIDES The only way I would'a got into a trailer would have been the same way I got my big redneck butt into this place: It woulda been busted all to hell, picked up for a song, and wholly rebuilt, whereupon I woulda' done the same dang thing (only with axles)

geronl

You can get a real nice cabin built for $10k, of course you'll have to do the interior (including walls), wiring, plumbing etc etc

geronl

Some hifalutin people call them "sheds" or storage buildings though. 20x40 is way too big to be a shed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
You can get a real nice cabin built for $10k, of course you'll have to do the interior (including walls), wiring, plumbing etc etc

I could build me a real nice cabin and do all the interiors, exteriors, furnish it, plumb, wire, HVAC. I bought the place I live in for $5k. And been fixing it up since. I actually bought it for my son and DIL(ex). When she went AWOL he moved back in with us. And I started working on this place. It took me a year to get it really livable. Mostly cause I don't have tons of money to throw at it. Anyways it is now 2 bedroom. 2 full baths. The other one is 3 bedroom. Better for him and his kids. We needed to keep a close eye on the son for a while. He was shell shocked. When I got this one up and ready I handed him the keys to the other one and walked out. We took our clothes, the bed, and the couches. The power and internet are still in my name over there. I pull wi-fi across the street to run all my stuff here. We split that bill. The others are his.

geronl

The power and internet are still in my name over there. I pull wi-fi across the street to run all my stuff here. We split that bill. The others are his.

It would take me forever to do it, probably. lol. I am surprised wi-fi will reach across the street

geronl

I found a tiny 80sf office-retail space in a small building for rent at $200 a month with utilities included, I wonder if they'll let me crash there.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
It would take me forever to do it, probably. lol. I am surprised wi-fi will reach across the street

Santa Claus told me how to do the wi-fi. I am serious.

Online Smokin Joe

I found a tiny 80sf office-retail space in a small building for rent at $200 a month with utilities included, I wonder if they'll let me crash there.
Maybe not. Zoning laws get to be a problem in some areas. We lived and worked in 8X32 lab trailers back in the late '70s, and had a tendency to back them into the shop and work on them and just stay in the 'shack' while it was in the shop (living quarters and lab for location work on drilling sites). Somehow the city caught wind of that and had a fit....The building was zoned (and the property) industrial, not residential, etc. So, instead of crashing in our own spaces, we had to go to the company bunkhouse or rent apartments we'd rarely be at more than 4-5 days a month.

C S Lewis