Author Topic: Report: DOJ Told The FBI’s Clinton Foundation Investigators To ‘Stand Down’  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Report: DOJ Told The FBI’s Clinton Foundation Investigators To ‘Stand Down’

Posted By Chuck Ross On 8:35 AM 11/03/2016

Justice Department officials told FBI agents investigating the Clinton Foundation to “stand down” even though two confidential informants had provided information that agents believed was worth pursuing, The Wall Street Journal reported on Wednesday.

Fox News is also reporting that the investigation of the Clinton family charity is now a “very high priority” at the FBI. Multiple people have been interviewed multiple times during the investigation, which began last summer.

One of the main catalysts for the probe was the book “Clinton Cash,” written by Peter Schweizer, The Journal reports. Schweizer, the head of the Government Accountability Institute, has been interviewed by FBI agents “multiple times” about findings laid out in his book, which is highly critical of Bill and Hillary Clinton.

The newspaper laid out what appears to be an increasingly tense standoff between the FBI and Justice Department over the direction of the investigation. The rift has grown wider since Friday, when FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress stating that he was re-opening the investigation into Clinton’s private emails because of emails recovered from a laptop shared by Clinton aide Huma Abedin and her husband, Anthony Weiner.

According to The Journal, the FBI and DOJ had reached an agreement late last year to meet first before taking any major steps in the investigation. But the relationship began its decline in February.

more
http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/03/report-doj-told-the-fbis-clinton-foundation-investigators-to-stand-down/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sinkspur

Ken Gardner
‏@KenGardner11 Ken Gardner Retweeted Benjy Sarlin
I repeat: the FBI (or CIA, or similar agencies) messing with our elections is a very bad development. I don’t care which side you’re on
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Obstruction???

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline DB

Ken Gardner
‏@KenGardner11 Ken Gardner Retweeted Benjy Sarlin
I repeat: the FBI (or CIA, or similar agencies) messing with our elections is a very bad development. I don’t care which side you’re on

Funny how the Justice Department wasn't included... The DOJ protecting high level partisan criminals is the real story.