Author Topic: “Loco” or “Corrupto?” The Case for Loco.  (Read 16422 times)

Offline musiclady

Re: “Loco” or “Corrupto?” The Case for Loco.
« Reply #100 on: November 08, 2016, 06:46:33 pm »
My goodness. If you call refusal to agree with you or (forgive me) kiss your behind "condescension" than I guess I'll have to live with that.

"Let it just die" - Heavy Metal Magazine

And yet, you won't.

btw, I'd rather die than have you anywhere NEAR my "behind."

That's part of what having moral principles means, son......   :seeya:
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #101 on: November 08, 2016, 06:53:54 pm »
Says the one pimping a lifelong NYC liberal Democrat who funded and praised the Clintons (and other overt Communists 3 years ago) before running as a Republican, whereby he trashed the GOP and it's Conservatives more vociferously than anything he flung at The Mao Pantsuit.

Forgive us (or not) that we do not believe your claim to be a strident Federalist Paper-quoting Originalist Constitutionalist.

Your fruits do not match.

hah hah Whatever. Construct whatever elaborate, soaring architectures of rationalizations make you feel better about what you have done but please leave me out of it if you can, Invar I have no quarrel with you and have mostly forgiven the anti-Trumpsters for what they have done. However if reconciliation with people who are mostly in agreement with your policy ideas (but only disagree on the best means to accomplish them) means nothing to you, then there could not be much more glaring evidence that you are not a genuine conservative, but rather a free-wheeling doctrinaire egotist who is only really offended or upset when people disagree with them strongly.

Hate
If you wanna hate
If it keeps you safe
If it makes you brave! - Soundgarten
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)
« Reply #102 on: November 08, 2016, 06:57:48 pm »
And yet, you won't.

btw, I'd rather die than have you anywhere NEAR my "behind."

That's part of what having moral principles means, son......   :seeya:

If you say it, madame. At least we can agree on the belief that moral principles are the best guide for living. I will take that at the very least, as a good foundation for reconciliation with fellow, self-described conservatives.
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
« Reply #103 on: November 08, 2016, 09:23:08 pm »
Construct whatever elaborate, soaring architectures of rationalizations make you feel better about what you have done but please leave me out of it if you can, Invar

Oh no, no no. You don't get off that easy bub.   Not gonna do so as long as you keep acting the condescending arrogant bully towards our lady friends and other members here. 

I have no quarrel with you and have mostly forgiven the anti-Trumpsters for what they have done.

How mighty white of you.  You can shove that sentiment "what anti-Trumpeters have done" bullshiite.  The consequences of Trump are yours, and his alone.  I do not recall any of us asking for your "forgiveness" because we upheld our principles despite the threats, the ridicule, the condescension and the snark.  What we did was what our consciences and principles dictated.  You and yours decided to go to war on those things.  We've done nothing to warrant your accusation of sin.  Just the opposite.

However if reconciliation with people who are mostly in agreement with your policy ideas (but only disagree on the best means to accomplish them) means nothing to you, then there could not be much more glaring evidence that you are not a genuine conservative, but rather a free-wheeling doctrinaire egotist who is only really offended or upset when people disagree with them strongly.

I have no desire to be reconciled to pretend Conservatives pimping lifelong liberals with a litany of Statism and Fascism for policy plans and a penchant for the politics of personal destruction who have publicly declared us to be 'fanatics' and worse.

Hate
If you wanna hate

That's exactly what leftists in the pro-Homo agenda crowd/the Pro-Obama Crowd always declare upon those who oppose their fundamental transformation efforts.  Amazing how adept you are at using their same techniques, even if you had to borrow lyrics from a song to apply the sentiments.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775