Author Topic: Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"  (Read 3189 times)

Offline corbe

Who'd be asking?  That's the Justice Department.

You expect Attorney General Lynch to go before a Grand Jury and ask for this?

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

And if Hillary wins, it'd be her choice of an Attorney General.

Trump's New Attorney General will get right on that.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

OR, More Likely
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Lando Lincoln

If anyone named Clinton get's indicted you will probably need to come and help resuscitate me!

Gladly!
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
I'll believe it when it happens.  Until then, Lucy's pulled away the football too many times for me to get excited........... :whistle:
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist

This is a perfect example of where conservatives have screwed up for the past several years. Demanding things they knew wouldn't happen then attacking republicans for not achieving the impossible.

Look at the attacks Trey Gowdy has faced for not putting people in prison for all sorts of scandals while they ignore the fact that the justice department (Obama's Justice Department) is who has the power to bring charges. Trump himself attacked Trey Gowdy for "Letting Clinton get away with it".

Its the same with the endless demands o impeach Obama. It wasn't going to happen because there were never the numbers to convict anyway. That's not the fault of the GOP and its certainly not thefault of every individual senator or representative.

Conservatives need to grow the hell up and stop being so easily distracted and manipulated. In fact, speaking of being distracted and manipulated, the word "Wall" comes to mind.

Offline DB

I believe she's already said Lynch will be her Attorney General. Quid pro quo in everyone's faces...