Author Topic: Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"  (Read 3191 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"

Posted By Tim Hains
On Date November 2, 2016

Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

more
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_clinton_foundation_case.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Myst, is there any truth that Comey may make an announcement on this Friday?

Offline sinkspur

Baer did not say that.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline sinkspur

No.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I don't know...I haven't heard that...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Right_in_Virginia

Baer did not say that.

Well, if that's the case, post a link to his words.

Offline edpc

• Professional Misanthrope - Briefer and Boxer
Baer did not say that.

Actually, he did. You can find the video from his appearance on Brit Hume's show.
I disagree.  Circle gets the square.

Oceander

Of course there will be some indictments - of lower level people.  There will be no indictments of anyone whose surname is "Clinton".  There will most likely be an indictment of Huma Abedin for exposing classified material to someone without a security clearance - her hubby - but again, no indictment of someone whose surname is "Clinton."

Offline sinkspur

The FBI doesn't indict.  The DOJ indicts.

Offline Frank Cannon

The FBI doesn't indict.  The DOJ indicts.

Where does it say the FBI is going to indict Deacon?

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Of course there will be some indictments - of lower level people.  There will be no indictments of anyone whose surname is "Clinton".  There will most likely be an indictment of Huma Abedin for exposing classified material to someone without a security clearance - her hubby - but again, no indictment of someone whose surname is "Clinton."

I agree entirely!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
Isn't an "indictment", the minimal required before a President can pardon?
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Lando Lincoln

There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Lando Lincoln

I agree entirely!

You guys may be right.  Probably right.  Most likely right.

But this one feels different to me. 

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 03:25:06 pm by Lando Lincoln »
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
You guys may be right.  Probably right.  Most likely right.

But this one feels different to me. 

If anyone named Clinton get's indicted you will probably need to come and help resuscitate me!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
I guess most folks continue to deceive themselves about the fact that the entire Federal Leviathan is wholly, totally and completely corrupt and a law unto only itself.

Anyone expecting actual 'justice' for crimes, treason and misdemeanors of the ringleaders of this cabal is in serious ignorance of where we have arrived.

The entire structure that supports the Beast now ruling us would unravel if the key nodes of corruption were actually held to account.

So they won't be - but you will be treated to some more kabuki theater to placate you.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 08:26:41 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Oceander

Isn't an "indictment", the minimal required before a President can pardon?

No.  Nixon was never indicted. 

HonestJohn

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 09:51:41 pm by HonestJohn »

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

HonestJohn

Who'd be asking?  That's the Justice Department.

You expect Attorney General Lynch to go before a Grand Jury and ask for this?

:silly: :silly: :silly: :silly:

And if Hillary wins, it'd be her choice of an Attorney General.

« Last Edit: November 03, 2016, 10:05:20 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Cripplecreek

• Constitutional Extremist
You can indict a ham sammich.