Author Topic: If money is no object, here is a pistol to consider S103 Commander .45  (Read 1216 times)

Offline LateForLunch

• GOTWALMA Get Out of the Way and Leave Me Alone! (Nods to Teebone)

If you win the lotto, inherit a bundle or just want to punish your spouse for "loaning" too much money to a relative - this could be for you...

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/31/gun-test-cabot-guns-s103-commander-2/

[attachment deleted by admin]
GOTWALMA Get out of the way and leave me alone! (Nods to General Teebone)

Offline andy58-in-nh

Re: If money is no object, here is a pistol to consider S103 Commander .45
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2016, 08:02:01 pm »
Whew. $3,695 is a wee bit out of my price range, for a 1911 or pretty much anything else. Kimber makes superb quality .45s (and also 9mm and .380 variants), and for a whole lot less money.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: If money is no object, here is a pistol to consider S103 Commander .45
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2016, 08:10:57 pm »
Okay Santa. If your listening...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour