Author Topic: Wikileaks- Internal Anger At High Paid Consultants  (Read 536 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Wikileaks- Internal Anger At High Paid Consultants
« on: November 01, 2016, 06:46:10 pm »
they really don't like Bob Schrum

....From: Begala, Paul [mailto:pbegala@hatcreekent.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 4:55 PM
To: tom@zzranch.com; Susan McCue
Cc: JohnPodesta
Subject: RE: consultant code of ethics
As Tom knows from our conversations, I am a strong supporter of this proposal. And if that means we don't work with some of the big-name, big-dollar admakers, I consider that an added bonus. I am nauseated by the notion that Shrum has a villa in Tuscany while young soldiers are bleeding in Iraq because of his goddam incompetence. Paul ________________________________ From: tmatzzie@gmail.com on behalf of Tom Matzzie
Sent: Thu 11/29/2007 4:31 PM
To: Susan McCue
Cc: JohnPodesta; Begala, Paul
Subject: Re: consultant code of ethics
We'd offer a flat fee for each ad made. What it does is opens the market to a new generation of ad creators who want to come up with bigger ideas and make a name for themselves. It takes financial considerations out of strategic planning. I agree there is a risk we lose some of the bigger talents who only want to work for a big commission but maybe we don't need them. The donors really despise paying commissions to media consultants for cut and paste advertising. That is what I'm trying to address here. On Nov 29, 2007 4:17 PM, Susan McCue <Susan.McCue@one.org> wrote: > It's good but I imagine the media consultant graf is DOA with a lot of > folks. If the party cmts won't sign, not sure how to advance. Will > mull it.......

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/40531

Offline Frank Cannon

Re: Wikileaks- Internal Anger At High Paid Consultants
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2016, 07:19:19 pm »
Shrum is a professional loser. He has the worst record in politics. It's hilarious that these stupid rats payed for his villa.