Author Topic: DEAD POOL DIVA: HUMA KEPT THOSE HILLARY EMAILS FBI FOUND IN A FOLDER MARKED ‘LIFE INSURANCE’  (Read 4992 times)

HAPPY2BME

Dont know and I don't care. But at @mystery-ak  pointed out Hillary has nothing planned between now and the election. No need for her staff.

========================

You need to call and inform her staff to get off her plane then ..

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
========================

You need to call and inform her staff to get off her plane then ..

For someone who supposedly detests Hillary... you sure know her schedule better than anyone else here at TBR.

Wonder why that is?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
@ HAPPY2BME
@ txradioguy
Debunked. If you want to lie to yourself that's one thing...quit trying to push this myth on everyone else here.

Photo shopped image. And a bad one at that since Huma appears to have 3 arms.  See actual photo:

And the “Life Insurance” folder rumor seems to have started with a Tweet by actress Morgan Brittany that may have been her (lame) attempt at making a joke but now has been picked up by questionable sites as fact.  Note that she has no source for the claim. And when I do a search on “Huma Abedin Life Insurance” all roads lead back to this Tweet.

Morgan Brittany ✔ @MorganBrittany4
10,000 new emails found on Huma Abedin and Anthony Weiner's computer and phones. They were in a file marked "Life Insurance". #Corruption
3:47 PM - 29 Oct 2016

https://twitter.com/MorganBrittany4/status/792452710243020800

Because a 1980’s TV soap star is a reliable source. /s

And before you accuse me of defending or supporting Hillary Clinton, I’m not.

There is more than enough real dirt on Hillary that deserves to be talked about. But not baseless Tweets, unsubstantiated rumors and photo shopped images posted on questionable blogs and unreliable fake “news” and click bait sites (InvestmentWatchBlog, Truthfeed, beforeitsnews, RedStateWatcher, InfoWars, Truthstream Media, etc.)  That only serves to water down the actual story which is serious enough and only serves to make ALL conservatives look stupid and gullible and as conspiracy nuts.

You’ve posted several other “articles” and images that have been proven to be false or a hoax.

http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,232161.msg1116927.html#msg1116927
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Oceander

====================

Wow.  Even I can photoshop better than that.  Apparently you are as gullible as Trump thinks you are.  In fact, I can photoshop much better than that because I am the one responsible for the semi-famous backwards pledge pic of Obama and Michelle.