Author Topic: DEAD POOL DIVA: HUMA KEPT THOSE HILLARY EMAILS FBI FOUND IN A FOLDER MARKED ‘LIFE INSURANCE’  (Read 4952 times)

HAPPY2BME

IWB · October 30, 2016
by Geoffrey Grider

DID HUMA STEAL THOSE EMAILS AND THEN SAVE THEM AS LIFE INSURANCE TO PROTECT HERSELF FROM JOINING THE CLINTON DEAD POOL?

Huma Abedin is no fool. She may be the closest aide to Hillary Clinton, but she also spent the last 20 years watching enemies of the Clinton Crime Family spontaneously commit suicide. So it is with great amusement but virtually no surprisethat today we are finding out that the folder Huma kept those incriminating Hillary emails in was called ‘Life Insurance‘.

Charlie Kirk @charliekirk11

So did Huma steal 10,000 emails and saved it on her comp just in case Clinton targeted her?

Hence: "life insurance"
11:13 AM - 30 Oct 2016

http://investmentwatchblog.com/dead-pool-diva-huma-kept-those-hillary-emails-fbi-found-in-a-folder-marked-life-insurance/

HAPPY2BME

Offline corbe

I can certainly understand @HAPPY2BME why Trump called him (Weiner) out today at his Colorado Rally, he's done more to get your guy elected than your guys done in the last 6 months.

Congrats!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

I can certainly understand @HAPPY2BME why Trump called him (Weiner) out today at his Colorado Rally, he's done more to get your guy elected than your guys done in the last 6 months.

Congrats!

Trump and Weiner are cut from the same cloth and both are life-long democrats.  The only difference is that Trump is the democrat who has managed to bullsh*t gullible losers like @HAPPY2BME while Weiner has simply become a pedophile.

HAPPY2BME

Congrats!

=========================

If that's what sails your boat.

HAPPY2BME

Trump and Weiner are cut from the same cloth and both are life-long democrats.  The only difference is that Trump is the democrat who has managed to bullsh*t gullible losers like @HAPPY2BME while Weiner has simply become a pedophile.

=============================

seems like the closer hillary comes to going down in flames the sadder you get

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
=============================

seems like the closer hillary comes to going down in flames the sadder you get

And the more Trump steps on his crank the more desperate you and a couple of others here get in your posts and wild accusations against real Conservatives.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

HAPPY2BME

And the more Trump steps on his crank the more desperate you and a couple of others here get in your posts and wild accusations against real Conservatives.

============================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBa0vu-wm8

Offline corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
============================

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HBa0vu-wm8

IIRC @mystery-ak already debunked the whole "Houma was tossed off the plane" myth.

Your trolling skills need work.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 02:11:04 am by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Clinton Body Count +5 in Just 6 Weeks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb_N02-vh8M

I missed this.  The body counts.  A scandal a day.  Sinister conspiracy videos.  The New Clinton administration will be entertaining.

Offline corbe

@HAPPY2BME   I'm just willing to give America a little, just a little more credit and think that they will cut out the middle man, the guy that donated to Hillary all those years, and just VOTE for her.   I could be wrong, I'm just sayin.

HAPPY2BME

@HAPPY2BME   I'm just willing to give America a little, just a little more credit and think that they will cut out the middle man, the guy that donated to Hillary all those years, and just VOTE for her.   I could be wrong, I'm just sayin.

====================

Wingnut

I missed this.  The body counts.  A scandal a day.  Sinister conspiracy videos.  The New Clinton administration will be entertaining.

I'm in   What is the prize again?

Offline corbe

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

I'm in   What is the prize again?
758 friends and associates of the Clintons mysteriously eliminated from the voter rolls.  http://madworldnews.com/clinton-body-count-you-wont-believe-these-numbers/

I'd like to know how Trump is going to keep the GOP a competitive opposition party.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:03:12 am by Once-Ler »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
====================

Debunked. If you want to lie to yourself that's one thing...quit trying to push this myth on everyone else here.

Offline rodamala

ALL RESPONSES TO THIS THREAD MUST BE IN ALL CAPS!!!

HAPPY2BME

Debunked. If you want to lie to yourself that's one thing...quit trying to push this myth on everyone else here.

==========================

Where is Huma now? 

Offline Frank Cannon

Congrats!

LOL. Ain't that the truth. Don't fret though. If history is any indicator, Donny is going to get into an irrational Twitter war with the Pope by calling Mother Theresa a whore and get Hitlary's problems knocked off the headlines.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
==========================

Where is Huma now?

Dont know and I don't care. But at @mystery-ak  pointed out Hillary has nothing planned between now and the election. No need for her staff.