Author Topic: FBI Investigation Into Bribery With Clinton Foundation Spans Nation, Multiple Field Offices, Says WSJ  (Read 627 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
by Bob Price30 Oct 20161,211

FBI investigators from across the country have been following leads into reports of bribery involving the Clinton Foundation. Multiple field offices have been involved in the investigation.

A report in Sunday’s Wall Street Journal (WSJ) by Devlin Barrett revealed that agents assigned to the New York field office have been carrying the bulk of the work in investigating the Clinton Foundation. They have received assistance from the FBI field office in Little Rock according to “people familiar with the matter, the WSJ reported. Other offices, including Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., have been collecting evidence regarding “financial crimes or influence-peddling.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/30/fbi-investigation-bribery-clinton-foundation-spans-nation-multiple-field-offices-says-wsj/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This is a bit of a twist. So far it's focused on Nat'l Security and mishandling of classified data. This is much larger in scope.
The Republic is lost.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@mystery-ak

I bet the clintons have FBI files bigger than any pair in the history of history. And have been investigated at some level for same.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Idiot

by Bob Price30 Oct 20161,211

FBI investigators from across the country have been following leads into reports of bribery involving the Clinton Foundation. Multiple field offices have been involved in the investigation.

A report in Sunday’s Wall Street Journal (WSJ) by Devlin Barrett revealed that agents assigned to the New York field office have been carrying the bulk of the work in investigating the Clinton Foundation. They have received assistance from the FBI field office in Little Rock according to “people familiar with the matter, the WSJ reported. Other offices, including Los Angeles and Washington, D.C., have been collecting evidence regarding “financial crimes or influence-peddling.”

more
http://www.breitbart.com/texas/2016/10/30/fbi-investigation-bribery-clinton-foundation-spans-nation-multiple-field-offices-says-wsj/
:2popcorn: