Author Topic: FBI gets second warrant for Weiner emails  (Read 673 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FBI gets second warrant for Weiner emails
« on: October 30, 2016, 11:46:12 pm »

FBI gets second warrant for Weiner emails
By Jeremy Lott • 10/30/16 6:40 PM

On Sunday, the Federal Bureau of Investigation secured a second search warrant to search the Hillary Clinton-related emails on former congressman Anthony Weiner's confiscated laptop.

The agency already had one search warrant to look at Weiner's emails but that warrant was specific to a different matter, his alleged sexting of a minor, according to an NBC News report.

Weiner is the estranged husband of Huma Abedin, vice chairwoman of Clinton's campaign for president who previously worked for the Clintons at both the State Department and the Clinton Foundation.

His laptop is said to contain some 650,000 emails and metadata suggested that at least 1,000 of them were sent to or received from Clinton's controversial bootleg homebrew server that she used while serving as secretary of state.

Experts speculate, and the FBI reportedly suspects, that it may contain illegally distributed classified material.

more
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/article/2606028/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Re: FBI gets second warrant for Weiner emails
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2016, 12:31:06 am »
Considering they surely have refined search parameters they should be able to pinpoint items fairly quickly.  Having the DOJ do anything is the big question in my mind.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2016, 01:05:43 am »
@mystery-ak

What I know about servers is on the tip of my little finger (almost nothing).  Huma is saying she didn't have SOS email on his computer.  Now, she was seldom where he was so if she was at Clinton's house, would her computer hook up to Wifi with Clinton's server at her house, when she sent husband an email?  That would show up as something using Clinton's server but not be a classified document, just an email to him.

Is that right?

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 01:07:34 am »
Drip drip drip...