Author Topic: Anthony Weiner singing like a canary for the feds…  (Read 5609 times)

Online corbe

Anthony Weiner singing like a canary for the feds…
« on: October 30, 2016, 09:36:44 pm »
Anthony Weiner singing like a canary for the feds…

Oct. 30, 2016 4:14 pm by SooperMexican • 203 Comments   

http://therightscoop.com/anthony-weiner-singing-like-canary-feds/

The latest bombshell in the 2016 election looks like it might take Hillary down for good, and Anthony Weiner is said to be singing like a canary for the FBI:

From the Washington Examiner:

Former Democratic congressman Anthony Weiner is cooperating with authorities in the FBI investigation of his laptop that contains emails that prompted the Federal Bureau of Investigation to reopen its probe into Hillary Clinton’s use of an unauthorized email server.

The news that Weiner is cooperating, reported by Fox News’ Bret Baier on Sunday, would help law enforcement with the investigation, since officials didn’t yet have a warrant to read through the material found on the device.

Though FBI Director James Comey told lawmakers Friday his agency found emails related to Hillary Clinton’s private email server, he didn’t yet have a warrant to read them.

LINK ABOVE
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 03:09:38 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online corbe

Re: Anthony Weiner singing like a canary for the feds…
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 10:07:23 pm »
         Hey Comey, Call Me, I'll get your warrant.

Wish I could have Voted for this proud Tennessean, when he was alive.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2016, 10:16:03 pm »
         Hey Comey, Call Me, I'll get your warrant.

Wish I could have Voted for this proud Tennessean, when he was alive.

Loved that guy !!
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2016, 10:18:23 pm »
A singing Weiner; I think South Park already did that.

HonestJohn

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2016, 10:18:51 pm »
 :facepalm2:

If Weiner is cooperating, then it's pretty obvious that the search warrant was for Weiner's data on the computer (ie: his emails).

Without a new search warrant, the FBI won't able legally able to read anything found within Huma's profile. Which is the most likely spot those emails are located.

(Much like how the police cannot get a warrant to search the home of 'Bob', take his mail to read... and read a misdelivered letter addressed to you.)
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:20:00 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline kjam22

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2016, 10:22:28 pm »

If Weiner is cooperating, then it's pretty obvious that the search warrant was for Weiner's data on the computer (ie: his emails).

Without a new search warrant, the FBI won't able legally able to read anything found within Huma's profile. Which is the most likely spot those emails are located.

(Much like how the police cannot get a warrant to search the home of 'Bob', take his mail to read... and read a misdelivered letter addressed to you.)

Twitter now saying they have obtained a warrant now.....
America needs God's forgiveness....... Even if Donald Trump doesn't think he does.

HonestJohn

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2016, 10:23:43 pm »
Twitter now saying they have obtained a warrant now.....

A warrant for whose data?

One for Weiner is now irrelevant as he is cooperating.

Only one for Huma would allow the FBI to read her emails.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 10:24:21 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Frank Cannon

« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2016, 10:24:07 pm »
This piece of garbage is on the hook for being a pedophile. The Feds have tons of leverage on him.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2016, 10:27:09 pm »

If Huma used Tonyweiner's PC then all her stuff would be accessible to the FBI, I would think...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Oceander

« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2016, 10:29:44 pm »

Not quite the right analogy here.  If it's clear on the face of an envelope that the letter is addressed to someone other than the subject of the search warrant, and the letter is still sealed, then the cops can't read it no matter where they find it.  On the other hand, if you leave opened mail on someone else's dining room table, you do run the risk that the cops will be able to read that mail.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2016, 10:32:23 pm »

I'm certain Senator Thompson would have given his support and endorsement to Republican nominee, Donald Trump.

Offline ABX

« Reply #14 on: October 30, 2016, 10:32:28 pm »

Not necessarily. They may want to cover all bases so the lawyers can't pull an improper evidence collection defense. (something wasn't asked correctly, scope of permission was breached, etc). Plus, he may suddenly clam up. (that time no pun intended) One of those things it is much better to go ahead and get that judge signature than worry about the paperwork later.

Offline Major Confusion

• If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.
« Reply #15 on: October 30, 2016, 10:35:41 pm »
000hehehehe

I know it's wrong, but...Weiner is going down....
If you don't like my opinion, Byte Me.

HonestJohn

« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2016, 10:36:03 pm »
Not necessarily. They may want to cover all bases so the lawyers can't pull an improper evidence collection defense. (something wasn't asked correctly, scope of permission was breached, etc). Plus, he may suddenly clam up. (that time no pun intended) One of those things it is much better to go ahead and get that judge signature than worry about the paperwork later.

Irrelevant in the sense that it cannot help the FBI read Huma's emails.

Offline sinkspur

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2016, 10:36:11 pm »
I'm certain Senator Thompson would have given his support and endorsement to Republican nominee, Donald Trump.

Before his retirement, yes.

After his retirement, don't be so sure. 

Also, have no doubt that a lot of these "endorsers" of Trump from the Congress will walk into the voting booth and not vote for him.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online corbe

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2016, 10:37:13 pm »

Offline ABX

« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2016, 10:38:08 pm »
I know it's wrong, but...Weiner is going down....

That Weiner leak is going to cause some serious electile dysfunction for Hillary. She should try Lieagra. But if the election last for more than for more weeks, contact a doctor.

(Myst is going to kill me for starting the puns again)

Wingnut

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2016, 10:42:21 pm »

](Myst is going to kill me for starting the puns again)

I'll run interference for you.

888high58888

Online corbe

« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2016, 10:43:04 pm »
   She's not looking for you, Anthony, because you're a NY Liberal, like Her and Donny.

Offline ABX

« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2016, 10:49:53 pm »
Comey Praises Brave F.B.I. Agents Who Had to Touch Anthony Weiner’s......

James Comey, the embattled director of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, presided over a special ceremony on Friday evening to commend the brave F.B.I. agents who had to touch Anthony Weiner’s computer.

In awarding the commendations to the agents, whom Comey called “the bravest men and women this country has to offer,” the F.B.I. director criticized the political uproar that he said had overshadowed “their selfless acts of heroism.”.....

http://www.newyorker.com/humor/borowitz-report/comey-praises-brave-f-b-i-agents-who-had-to-touch-anthony-weiners-computer

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2016, 11:53:00 pm »

@HonestJohn

Maybe not. Remember,Huma had been under a court order to turn over all her communication devices,as well as any others she may have used. When the Feebs seized the computer with the Clinton emails on it,she made a big deal out of the laptop being her husbands,not hers. She is now claiming she has no idea how the Clinton/State Dept emails got on her husbands computer.

How many of you think Weiner is going to fall on his sword (probably a bad simile to use for Carlos Danger) to rescue his lesbian wife that had already announced she was going to divorce him?

How many think Huma would be willing to go to prison to protect her geezer girlfriend that has already kicked her off the bus and stopped talking to her?

No,NONE of this is going to be resolved before election day,but it sure does trip up some well-laid plans.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2016, 11:56:16 pm »
Irrelevant in the sense that it cannot help the FBI read Huma's emails.

@HonestJohn

How can they be HER emails when she has already stated that the laptop belonged to her husband,and she has no idea how those emails got there?

Given that truth as well as the truth that Weirner has given the Feebs permission to search his laptop,I'd say she is in a heap of trouble.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!