Author Topic: Huma lawyers up: Abedin sends her lawyers to meet the FBI as she pleads ignorance  (Read 4331 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Huma lawyers up: Abedin sends her lawyers to meet the FBI as she pleads ignorance over emails on Weiner's laptop and faces five years in jail if it's proved she lied. All as new poll shows Trump just a POINT behind and Clinton faces disaster

Questions are mounting over the longtime-aide's future in the campaign
    Her lawyers have met with authorities to discus a search warrant
    It would allow the FBI to search through Antony Weiner's laptop 
    The latest poll says the gap between Trump and Clinton is just one point
    A third of voters said the FBI's announcement has affected their support
    Clinton's friends and allies are urging her to distance herself from Abedin
    Would be a drastic move with just eight days before Election Day
    Abedin has pleaded ignorance and said she rarely uses husband's laptop
    She has reportedly told her colleagues she had no idea how the email's ended up on his laptop
    Clinton has been campaigning in Florida without Abedin for two days

By Wills Robinson For Dailymail.com

Published: 18:50 EST, 29 October 2016 | Updated: 11:54 EST, 30 October 2016

Huma Abedin's lawyers met with the Justice Department and FBI on Sunday to discuss the emails found on her sexting husband Anthony Weiner's laptop - two days after the FBI dramatically announced it had reopened the investigation into Hillary's handling of classified material.

Questions are mounting over right-hand woman Abedin's future on the Clinton campaign as she remains in New York today while her boss campaigns in Florida.   

She has reportedly pleaded ignorance about how the emails ended up on her husband Weiner's laptop – and were subsequently found by FBI agents after DailyMail.com exposed him sexting a 15-year-old girl.

And the news that she has sent in the lawyers leaves the Clinton campaign facing disaster after FBI director James Comey announced their discovery had led him to reopen the investigation into Clinton with 11 days until the election.

The latest ABC News/Washington Post tracking poll taken after Comey's announcement shows Trump is just one point behind Clinton, with 45 percent support to her 46 percent.

Last week, Clinton was up 12 points, meaning that she lost a double-digit lead in a week's time. A third of the likely voters polled said they were less likely to cast a vote for Clinton because of this additional email probe.   

Even worse for her situation, Abedin swore under oath that she had handed over all of her devices that could hold emails relevant to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server. If she’s found to have lied she could face up to five years in jail.

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3886250/Huma-Abedin-holed-New-York-home-day-FBI-reopens-case-against-Clinton.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
Huma is the last firewall, and everyone knows it.  The question is, will she get immunity for telling the truth, or will she get immunity for taking the blame?  Given that she likely knows enough to bury BOTH OPapaDoc and Hitlery, my guess is the DOJ will want to use her as the scapegoat ASAP.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Huma is the last firewall, and everyone knows it.  The question is, will she get immunity for telling the truth, or will she get immunity for taking the blame?  Given that she likely knows enough to bury BOTH OPapaDoc and Hitlery, my guess is the DOJ will want to use her as the scapegoat ASAP.

@massadvj

Another question comes to mind,which is "When will she get on a airplane and flee the country?"

I suspect travel arrangements have already been made for her. After all,she will be free to come back and not face any charges if Bubbette! wins,and if she loses,Huma is already out of the country and can't be called back to testify against Bubbette!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@massadvj
Another question comes to mind,which is "When will she get on a airplane and flee the country?" I suspect travel arrangements have already been made for her. After all,she will be free to come back and not face any charges if Bubbette! wins,and if she loses,Huma is already out of the country and can't be called back to testify against Bubbette!
@sneakypete

Huma hasn't been charged with anything, so a fast plane, taking the baby with her and going to her mom in another country might be the best thing to do.  It would leave the FBI with only Clinton to investigate and that is who they want anyway.  Maybe her lawyers will tell her to leave.

Offline massadvj

• Editorial Advisor
@massadvj

Another question comes to mind,which is "When will she get on a airplane and flee the country?"

I suspect travel arrangements have already been made for her. After all,she will be free to come back and not face any charges if Bubbette! wins,and if she loses,Huma is already out of the country and can't be called back to testify against Bubbette!

i think Huma fleeing would almost certainly cost Hillary the election.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
i think Huma fleeing would almost certainly cost Hillary the election.

@massadvj

Nah,Bubbette! would spin it as a "total surprise this unloyal back-stabbing little bitch took advantage of my good nature to steal national security emails from me,and then deserted and left me alone to explain to people how I had nothing to do with it. I was deceived! DECEIVED,AHH TELLS YA!"

And a complicit media would eat it up by the spoonfull.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Fox News ‏@FoxNews 2h2 hours ago .@brunelldonald: ""Believe me: They are convening a grand jury. Trust me."
.@brunelldonald: ""Believe me: They are convening a grand jury. Trust me." pic.twitter.com/HbZbigMGfy— Fox News (@FoxNews) October 30, 2016

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
All over twitter that her lawyers are trying to get immunity....duh!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
This is feeling like a Trump win IMO.

Anyone feel different?

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...

She is. Said here months ago - don't take down Hillary, take down Huma. She's the nexus of all this. Now the game is really afoot, let's see how it plays out.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

Anyone feel different?

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Not if it goes through and somebody sedates Trump  to keep him under control. The biggest threat to a Trump victory is Trump. He is entirely capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory,and congratulating himself for doing so. I honestly can't remember a worse candidate.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Not if it goes through and somebody sedates Trump  to keep him under control. The biggest threat to a Trump victory is Trump. He is entirely capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory,and congratulating himself for doing so. I honestly can't remember a worse candidate.

Yep, agreed.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

:silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Heard two of his three rallies today .... he's very measured in what he says about all of this.  Trump's sticking to his plans vs. Hillary's plans for the country.  All he has to say is: "Frankly, I think she's got bigger things to worry about right now" and the crowd takes it from there ...  :laugh:

All over twitter that her lawyers are trying to get immunity....duh!

She better also be negotiating for the witness protection program @mystery-ak

Hillary is NOT amused....or moved by tears.

Offline sinkspur

Heard two of his three rallies today .... he's very measured in what he says about all of this.  Trump's sticking to his plans vs. Hillary's plans for the country.  All he has to say is: "Frankly, I think she's got bigger things to worry about right now" and the crowd takes it from there ...  :laugh:

Was he measured when he said Hillary is going to allow 650 million people to flood the country in one week?  He said that in Albuquerque.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
 :dx1:

Hillary is NOT amused....or moved by tears.

No immunity. She blew that one. She perjured herself. I hope she enjoys the view from the top of the city gates.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Wingnut

Trump could negotiate for her.  He said he could get Jesus off the cross.

Offline Victoria33

Was he measured when he said Hillary is going to allow 650 million people to flood the country in one week?  He said that in Albuquerque.
@sinkspur

Don't believe Trump is measured - I heard him today go on for at least 10 minutes yelling, ranting, and lying about this FBI investigation as though they are ready to throw her in jail today. Trump is a freaking crazy maniac.

Trump could negotiate for her.  He said he could get Jesus off the cross.

Please post a link for this.   :whistle:

@sinkspur

Don't believe Trump is measured - I heard him today go on for at least 10 minutes yelling, ranting, and lying about this FBI investigation as though they are ready to throw her in jail today. Trump is a freaking crazy maniac.

Nonsense.  Pure nonsense.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 09:42:46 pm by Mod1 »

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Nonsense.  Pure nonsense.

(But I am sorry your gal's in hot water   :laugh:)

They are gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Offline MOD3

Huma.

The thread is about Huma. See pic below:

:threadjack:

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

Offline Frank Cannon

Anyone feel different?

I agree. Hitlary is now tied to a pedophile and someone with terrorist ties. If they fully throw Huma under the bus, which it looks like they are doing, the MSM is going to be forced to dig into Huma and Tony real bad. It's going to make Hitlary look even worse than she does now.