Author Topic: Tapper Sends John Podesta Into Full-On Nosedive — ‘DO YOU KNOW THAT, JAKE? YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING’  (Read 568 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Tapper Sends John Podesta Into Full-On Nosedive — ‘DO YOU KNOW THAT, JAKE? YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING’ [VIDEO]

Posted By Christian Datoc On 9:43 AM 10/30/2016 In | No Comments

John Podesta vehemently denied the gravity of the latest revelations regarding Hillary Clinton’s private email server in a Sunday morning interview on CNN’s “State of the Union.”

On Friday, FBI Director James Comey sent a letter to Congress explaining the bureau had discovered emails relevant to the Clinton probe while conducting a separate investigation into Anthony Weiner.

Podesta, Clinton’s campaign chairman, opened the interview by blasting Comey for not “actually having looked at” the new emails “before he did this in the middle of the presidential campaign so close to the voting.”

more w/video
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/30/tapper-sends-john-podesta-into-full-on-nosedive-do-you-know-that-jake-you-dont-know-anything-video/?print=1
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
The legal process runs smack dab into the political process.  Comey sees smoke,  and can't legally see if it means fire,  and the politicians are demanding that he explain what's in the e-mails while providing no legal authority for the FBI to do so.   That's in the hands of the AG,  who's not going to permit the truth to emerge before the people vote.   The FBI is between a rock and a hard place,  a situation that will spawn rebellion on the ranks at politicians so nakedly ambitious as to seek to run this vaunted agency like an offshoot of Nixon's plumbers.   

I just can't help but conclude that if Hillary wins,  she'll be fatally weakened,  and under a cloud of formal investigation from day one.    Look for President Kaine within a year.     
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:59:37 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The legal process runs smack dab into the political process.  Comey sees smoke,  and can't legally see if it means fire,  and the politicians are demanding that he explain what's in the e-mails while providing no legal authority for the FBI to do so.   That's in the hands of the AG,  who's not going to permit the truth to emerge before the people vote.   The FBI is between a rock and a hard place,  a situation that will spawn rebellion on the ranks at politicians so nakedly ambitious as to seek to run this vaunted agency like an offshoot of Nixon's plumbers.   

I just can't help but conclude that if Hillary wins,  she'll be fatally weakened,  and under a cloud of formal investigation from day one.    Look for President Kaine within a year.   

If Hillary won but the GOP kept the Senate, that would be the best of all world outcomes.

Trump still scares me.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter

If Hillary won but the GOP kept the Senate, that would be the best of all world outcomes.

Trump still scares me.

Agreed.  I'd like to see that message promoted in the last week -  vote GOP for Senate to keep a boot on the neck of Clinton's corruption.   
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide