Author Topic: Report: Comey Went Rogue After Loretta Lynch Warned Him Not to Send Letter to Congress  (Read 721 times)

rangerrebew

Report: Comey Went Rogue After Loretta Lynch Warned Him Not to Send Letter to Congress

October 29, 2016| by Donn Marten

The news that rocked the political world on Friday continues to reverberate. FBI Director James Comey drew the wrath of Democrats and their GOP establishment cronies when he sent a letter to Congress advising that the bureau was reopening the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s emails. The story keeps getting better as according to a report, Comey did so against the wishes of his boss – Attorney General Loretta Lynch. The letter of course was immediately leaked to the press and the resulting firestorm is now threatening to bring down the House of Clinton less than two weeks before her anticipated coronation.

http://downtrend.com/donn-marten/report-comey-went-rogue-after-loretta-lynch-warned-not-to-send-letter-to-congress
As reported by The New Yorker “James Comey Broke With Loretta Lynch and Justice Department Tradition”:
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 12:53:56 pm by rangerrebew »

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
YEEE-HAWWW Howard Dean....

Howard Dean Verified account
‏@GovHowardDean

Ironically Comey put himself on the same side as Putin.

5:33 AM - 29 Oct 2016
0 replies 445 retweets 682 likes
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley