Author Topic: Wikileaks - Eradication of largest Narcotic Vegetation by Defoliants Dispersion  (Read 1236 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
This one is strange and may just be a nutjob emailing Podesta.  Due to the language, I lean toward nut unless it is an ESL issue and something is lost in translation.

Fw: 2

To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu
               Date: 2014-10-13 14:44
               Subject: Fw: 2

----- Original Message -----
To: emb.telaviv@mfa.no
Sent: Monday, March 17, 2014 3:47 PM
Subject: Fw: 2

----- Original Message -----
To: mond1967@015.net.il
Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2014 1:14 PM
Subject: 2

March 15 2014

Gideon Rodeh

Moshav Ben Ammi

Israel

The Norwegian Embassy to Israel/Tel-Aviv

Mr. Ambassador,

Drugs and Terror Monster Decapitation

I don't divulge anything indicating Terror Organization Jeopardy for Entire Civilization culminated in Nine Eleven Horrendousness. Since then, I have occupying my mind exploring innovative efficacious methods capable of averting similar occurrences in Future. Development of Unmanned Aircraft Vehicles seems a New Dawn for Entire Mankind feasible of Eradication of largest Narcotic Vegetation by Defoliants Dispersion. Chemical defoliants might have transmutes it within several days to Arid Gigantic Deserts inevitably achieving the advantages as follows:

1) Disconnecting Terror Organizations from their Financial Sources

2) Salvation millions of Potential Drug Addicts from Awful Agony and Certain Death.

3) Rehabilitation of US Armed Forces Intensity that has eroded since Nine Eleven

Horrendousness

4) Deterrence of Terror Organizations' Reactivation leaving after pulling out NATO Troops Gigantic Arid Deserts as a Souvenir

5) Obstruction of Drugs' Permeation into the US Central America by Coca Mountainous Plantations Desertification by high dimensions UAV Chemicals Dispersion

I suggest dispatching from Norway to Israel Experts specializing in1) Explosives 2) Aviation 3) Electronics to a meeting with me in favor of Entire Mankind at the Norwegian Embassy in Tel-Aviv. I believe hopefully in Nobel Institute Contribution

of Dual Headed Monster (Drugs and Terror) Decapitation that could have been subsequently a Redemption for Entire Civilization as mentioned previously.

Be successful

Gideon Rodeh

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/30390

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Another from the same sender... I wonder if this is some sort of message within a message (or just a nut)

Drugs and Terror

To: podesta@law.georgetown.edu
               Date: 2014-12-23 15:39
               Subject: Drugs and Terror

US Senate Committee on Armed Services

Subject: Drugs and Terror Eradication       

Perhaps, hopefully sometimes after my passing away Mankind will conclude the impossibility of holding
 out suffering Drugs and Terror Indefinitely, then someone suddenly memorized the ex-farmer from Israel who had tried in vain exerting influence on US Establishment to eradicate Narcotic Vegetation getting Mankind be extricated from the doubling stricken Monster, Drugs And Terror Simultaneously. Then the Idea arose to New Life and hundreds of UAV got aloft attacking Narcotic Vegetation that Nine Eleven Murderers fed on transmuting it to Arid Gigantic Deserts anywhere within several days. Any way, President Obama on Termination of his Incumbency Tenure has Unique Opportunity of admittance into Great Presidents' Parlor provided indicating Exceptional Achievement for Posterity during his Service in the White House  There couldn’t have been any doubt that Narcotic Vegetation Eradication might have been reckoned as Redemption of Mankind from Crimes Committed against it
  Could that Prophecy comes true?

Gideon Rodeh
Israel

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/24073

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
Reads like a nut with a cause to me.

A quick bit of research shows he's a fan of, if not formally associated with, Bill Kristol's Emergency Committee for Israel.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink