Author Topic: Quix Ponderings on what *THEY* may be up to this SElection period etc  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Quix

• Times R a changin' Walk with God!
I thought of putting this in Alternate Realities . . . but it is really my own blather . . . and I'd kind of like a bit broader audience to respond to it for the iron-sharpening-iron worth of their doing so.

My assumptions, beliefs, opinions, perspectives in this ballpark are:

1. FDR was accurate when he said that IF ANYthing happened in politics, it was planned that way.

2. Shrillery has to be about the worst "candidate" {i.e. chosen puppet} for President conceivable in this era . . . and maybe any other in our 200+ years.

2.1 THEY {i.e. the globalist puppet masters, PTB} certainly must know that--given that they selected her and Dillbo early on in their young adult lives to be the Marxists etc. that they are paragon examples of corrupt, ruthless, greedy evil in high places.

2.2 There has to be some typical satirical, cynical, cheeky, arrogant etc. haughtiness on the part of TPTB to shove her down our throats for any reason as a 'candidate.' Perhaps part of it likely has to do with their seeming delight in playing dirty with the serfs and slaves--whom they have lobotomized for so many decades with the MSM--and then laughing at the carefully socially and psychologically engineered ignorant, clueless, doltish utter stupidity on the part of the serfs, slaves, Eloi, lemmings. They seem to get some kind of arrogant sadistic pleasure out of such stunts.

2.3 Either they really want the worst possible traitor of the USA to be installed next--following close on the heels of the last imposter, illegal immigrant, Marxist traitor-in-chief in OThuga . . . or

2.4 They want her to crash and burn and foster lots of riots in the street by her disappointed mind-melded co-idiots.

3. And, of course, Trump is certainly no incredibly brilliant saint--though his evil is kindergarten wimpish compared to Bw*tch Shrillery's and Billdo's. Besides, maybe his purported Christian conversion is authentic as some attest.

4. Nevertheless, the whole scene is considered far and wide by folks of virtually every persuasion and perspective to be a horrible set-up of disastrous proportions of deadly implications for all of us--particularly if Shrillery gets installed and delights in lighting off WW3 as she seems so eager to do.

5. Soooooooo, returning to the contention and assertions by some high level whistle-blowers . . . that the critters are actually in charge behind the scenes . . . what plan might be afoot?

6. Certainly we know The Script from 2,000 years ago. Daniel, Ezekiel, Isaiah, Psalms, Revelation, the shorter prophets at the end of the OT give us a fair summary skeletal structure of the End Times events. And, so far, they have been playing out absolutely to the letter as predicted by said records.

7. To wit--The one world government is mostly in place under the table and seems extremely close to being foisted on the world overtly on the world stage almost any week, any month.

8. The one world religion seems a bit more of a stretch--given the intense emotions riding on such religious philosophies, cultures etc.

9. Yet, there is likely one scenario that could pole vault both eventualities onto the world stage in fairly short order and most comprehensively in a list of ways.

10. When {no, not IF}--WHEN the critters present themselves overtly as more or less in charge of the human puppet masters with super tech as well as supernatural satanic demonstrations of power etc. it will be all over but the shouting, maybe a lot of blood, death, exterminations of the resisters etc. and consolidation of their rule ASAP.

11. Folks unaware that such is on the near to relatively near horizon have simply not researched the available evidence remotely sufficiently. I no longer consider there to be any "IF" left as even a slightly vain hope.

12. ONE of the postulations, explanations, justifications for the critters leaping overtly onto the nightly news and world stage could easily be:

12.1 Humans have demonstrably made such a horribly evil mess of things--witness the current SElection process and candidates in the USA--that the pretend-benevolent critters assert that THEY are COMPELLED to take overt charge in order to save humanity from itself and the planet from humanity.

13. A lot of humans would likely immediately cheer.

14. Many have been pleading, begging for any possible, potential "ET's" to come overtly on the scene and save us from ourselves for a long time. And this SElection certainly presents a brazenly extreme example of a horrific mess of raw evil for us to be saved from.

15. I doubt that there would be only this current SElection used as justification for the critters jumping overtly on the world stage. However, it seems to me, that it DOES present a very glaring rationalization for just such a stunt.

16. Has it been set-up for just that reason?

17. I don't know. But it wouldn't greatly surprise me to watch it unfold as a significant factor in such a Kabuki Dance/theater.

18. Those who wish to wail about how I'm the resident looney tunes kook--help yourself--though it's outside the normal boundaries here. I know who those most prone to do so are. Nothing I can say will alter your assessments of me, my psychology or emotionality. Events eventually will--but by then, it will be too late for you to do anything about it. LOL.

19. Those who are interested in authentic dialogue about the above scenario--great. I'd love to read your own thoughts on such factoids and issues.

20. Thanks for reading  this far.

Cheers.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 04:18:32 am by Quix »
Forgive all; In all things Thank God; Love all. Love 1st, most & always... BE CALM & DO THE NEXT LOVING THING.
POTTERY SITE ON ETSY: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ACTIVELOVE
QUIX thread for Quix GLOBALISM, UFO ETC topics here:http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php?topic=206517.new#new WILLIAM TOMPKINS Disclosure bk thread: http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,224639.0.html . Calling: To afflict the comfortable & comfort the afflicted[/