Author Topic: Carlos Danger may have opened Pandora’s Box for Huma and Hillary By Thomas Lifson  (Read 907 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
October 29, 2016
Carlos Danger may have opened Pandora’s Box for Huma and Hillary
By Thomas Lifson

The criminal investigation underway over Anthony Weiner’s alleged child sex infraction has a couple of characteristics that make it especially awkward for Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin, the estranged wife of Weiner and close companion of Hillary.

Ed Timperlake points out to me that in an underage sex investigation, all electronic communications of the investigative target are pursued.  This probably led to the grand jury that was announced 11 days ago issuing a subpoena for all of the devices in the possession of Weiner and his family, including Huma.  As Lucianne Goldberg quipped, they even seize the Speak & Spell toys in these cases.  This grand jury is in New York, possibly less poltiically supervised than the first Hillary email investigation.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/carlos_danger_may_have_opened_pandoras_box_for_huma_and_hillary.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jpsb

Hmmm, I wonder what the FBI found re Hillary. Huma separated from Anthony back in August 2016.  Just prior to Congress subpoena of Hillarys' emails. Very unfortunate timing for Huma. Apparently she never went back to their home to clean the computer. Also waiting for the next wikileaks dump, this next dump is suppose to contain even more evidence of criminal conduct by Hillary.

I think Trump nailed it when he said "She's running to stay out of jail"

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Hmmm, I wonder what the FBI found re Hillary. Huma separated from Anthony back in August 2016.  Just prior to Congress subpoena of Hillarys' emails. Very unfortunate timing for Huma. Apparently she never went back to their home to clean the computer. Also waiting for the next wikileaks dump, this next dump is suppose to contain even more evidence of criminal conduct by Hillary.

I think Trump nailed it when he said "She's running to stay out of jail"

It is hilarious. She can run, but she can't hide.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
October 29, 2016
Carlos Danger may have opened Pandora’s Box for Huma and Hillary
By Thomas Lifson

The criminal investigation underway over Anthony Weiner’s alleged child sex infraction has a couple of characteristics that make it especially awkward for Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin, the estranged wife of Weiner and close companion of Hillary.

Ed Timperlake points out to me that in an underage sex investigation, all electronic communications of the investigative target are pursued.  This probably led to the grand jury that was announced 11 days ago issuing a subpoena for all of the devices in the possession of Weiner and his family, including Huma.  As Lucianne Goldberg quipped, they even seize the Speak & Spell toys in these cases.  This grand jury is in New York, possibly less poltiically supervised than the first Hillary email investigation.

more
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/10/carlos_danger_may_have_opened_pandoras_box_for_huma_and_hillary.html

Mark Dice ‏@MarkDice 21h21 hours ago

Dear James Comey, please don't release ANY of the sexting you found between Hillary Clinton and Huma Abedin.  PLEASE DON'T.

:beer: :patriot: :silly:
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley