Author Topic: October Surprise: Documented Sex Abuse By Clinton’s Abortion Partners  (Read 989 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
October Surprise: Documented Sex Abuse By Clinton’s Abortion Partners
October 19, 2016 By Operation Rescue

“If you knew what I know about the Abortion Cartel, you wouldn’t sleep at night.” -Troy Newman

An Operation Rescue Special Report

By Cheryl Sullenger

Washington, DC — He was an outspoken supporter of abortion who bragged about packing a gun and his his new, state-of-the-art abortion facility in Phoenix, Arizona. The news media loved interviewing him and he became an in-demand spokesperson for abortion on demand.

But Brian Finkle had a secret. He was a sexual predator. A proud member of the National Abortion Federation, Finkle used his abortion facility, which he referred to proudly as the “Vaginal Vault,” to lure in women for abortions so he could molest and rape them — the pretty ones, anyway — while they were under sedation and could not fight against his advances. He called it “doing the dirty.”

In 2001, Finkle was arrested and charged with committing 67 sexual crimes. Two years later, Finkle was convicted on 22 counts of sex abuse. But before his four-month trial was over, over 70 more women had come forward with their own nightmarish stories of abuse.

“I didn’t know who to call. I didn’t know who would believe me,” testified one of his sexual assault victims at his 2004 rape trial. “I’m just a person. He’s a doctor.”

Read More At: http://www.operationrescue.org/archives/october-surprise-documented-sex-abuse-by-clintons-abortion-partners/