Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 55478 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #600 on: October 30, 2016, 01:32:22 pm »
@sneakypete

I was 10 years air force and had above TS.  Had my rights read to me 3 times for mistakes other people made.  Saw numerous people get charged for a fraction of what these folks were doing.

@driftdiver

And it didn't make a damn to security if you were a E-3 or  Colonel. You WERE going to get hammered. No "Mulligans" when it comes to security compromises.

In FACT,they MIGHT sometimes go lighter on a E-3 because they aren't expected to understand much,but there is no way in hell a senior NCO or Officer can get away with claiming "I made a mistake,my bad!". With senior people the security people automatically go into "espionage mode" and show no mercy at all unless you confess and give up your co-conspirators. Even then you WILL be going to prison.

Maybe it's me,but I would consider the wife of a former state AG,Governor,and President of the United States,as well as a former US Senator,Sec of State,and now a Presidential nominee to be a "senior officer".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #601 on: October 30, 2016, 01:43:17 pm »
I would say that every law enforcement agency in this country is a political arm to some degree including every police department right down to the smallest one. Get on the bad side of a local police chief or sherrif and see what happens to you. The Lavoy Finicum case has me screaming "murdering JBTs". So even being a political arm of the WH there are two political sides (basiclly). And one of those sides opposes hillary.  It is completely unfair (IMO) to categorize the entire FBI as gone "bad". The rule of law isn't entirely dead or we wouldn't even be discussing this. It would have never come out.

@bigheadfred

:amen:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #602 on: October 30, 2016, 01:55:25 pm »
@driftdiver

I was a career NCO in the Army and had a Top Secret clearance. "Intent" wasn't even a word you heard. Nobody gave a damn what your "intent" was,they cared about your being careless or purposely disclosing classified information. Either way,you got  hammered. Everybody knew that you couldn't call a "Opps! My bad! moment" and not expect a brick wall coming down on you going in and acted accordingly. You would be prosecuted for what you DID,regardless of the circumstances. Both lives and sometimes National Security were involved.

That's how I remember it as well.  I don't think I ever once heard anyone asked about what they intended to do.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline r9etb

« Reply #603 on: October 30, 2016, 01:59:21 pm »
That's how I remember it as well.  I don't think I ever once heard anyone asked about what they intended to do.

Based on recent prosecutions, they still don't.  Unless one is a member of the Clinton syndicate, in which case forgetfulness, ignorance, and "lack of intent" -- real or feigned -- are a get-out-of-jail-free card.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:59:37 pm by r9etb »

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #604 on: October 30, 2016, 02:09:54 pm »
Based on recent prosecutions, they still don't.  Unless one is a member of the Clinton syndicate, in which case forgetfulness, ignorance, and "lack of intent" -- real or feigned -- are a get-out-of-jail-free card.

That is refreshing to hear although the Clintoons seem above all the rest of us where the laws are concerned.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline the_doc

« Reply #605 on: October 30, 2016, 02:33:23 pm »
John Podhoretz ‏@jpodhoretz 50s50 seconds ago Manhattan, NY

think about it for more than 10 seconds and you think FBI has something in hand that's already huge trouble or there'd be no point to this

Chuck Woolery ‏@chuckwoolery 2m2 minutes ago

TopCop takes the fifth. Hillary back under investigation with FBI. Wikileaks exposing Graft unethical behavior by Hillary and staff. Polls?
Well, I am changing my forecast.  I think the lousiest GOP candidate in history will likely get dragged across the finish line by Julian Assange.  All of this without my help, of course.

#StillNeverTrump

Offline Rivergirl

« Reply #606 on: October 30, 2016, 02:35:52 pm »
Huma's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood negates any feelings of sympathy.  She deserves none.  IMO

Offline musiclady

« Reply #607 on: October 30, 2016, 02:40:30 pm »
Huma's connection to the Muslim Brotherhood negates any feelings of sympathy.  She deserves none.  IMO

Yep.
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.