Author Topic: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..  (Read 55473 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Re: BREAKING: FBI PROBING NEW CLINTON EMAILS..
« Reply #25 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:40 pm »
Someone quickly search the Podesta emails for anything with Loretta Lynch's name in it... curious about the relationship between the two. One thing I learned last night digging through hundreds of them is that the relationship between Clinton and Obama's people was cold at best.

Offline r9etb

« Reply #26 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:40 pm »
They musta found more people to give immunity to and more evidence to destroy.

I'm wondering if good ol' Guccifer is beginning to pay dividends.....

Wingnut

« Reply #27 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:43 pm »
Somewhere Nixon is LHAO!

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #28 on: October 28, 2016, 05:46:55 pm »
Man this election...

**nononono*

Offline mirraflake

« Reply #29 on: October 28, 2016, 05:47:04 pm »
The rank and file of FBI were ticked off to the max she got let off the first time..
I have a feeling this was planned all along

Offline r9etb

« Reply #30 on: October 28, 2016, 05:47:16 pm »
One thing I learned last night digging through hundreds of them is that the relationship between Clinton and Obama's people was cold at best.

At times I've seen it described as hatred....

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2016, 05:47:20 pm »
Andrew Stiles ‏@AndrewStilesUSA 3m3 minutes ago

The next Trump oppo is going to be bad.

That's right...prepare for more bad news re Trump
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Resp3

« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2016, 05:47:26 pm »
Paul Krugman ‏@paulkrugman 8m8 minutes ago

Comey needs to provide full info immediately. Otherwise he has clearly made a partisan intervention, betraying his office.

Comey is starting to Obama his pants. He sees that Trump is about to win the election. And as promised - Trump will personally see to it that Hillary will be charged and prosecuted for her crimes.

And since Comey is and has been complicit in those crimes - he's going to jail too!

This is just a lame effort to weasel out of his criminal involvements with the Clintons and their dirty money which he has stuffed in his pockets.

• Technical
« Reply #33 on: October 28, 2016, 05:48:12 pm »
Andrew Stiles ‏@AndrewStilesUSA 3m3 minutes ago

The next Trump oppo is going to be bad.

That's right...prepare for more bad news re Trump

Is this the long rumored N-bomb tape?

Wingnut

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #35 on: October 28, 2016, 05:48:48 pm »
The rank and file of FBI were ticked off to the max she got let off the first time..
I have a feeling this was planned all along

Don't know if it was planned but I do believe there is/was a mutiny brewing at the FBI
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline ABX

« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2016, 05:50:23 pm »

Is this the long rumored N-bomb tape?

I posted one of the Podesta emails last night that said they were sitting on 9 hours of audio tapes of Trump.

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2016, 05:50:41 pm »
Don't know if it was planned but I do believe there is/was a mutiny brewing at the FBI

Agreed.  If it were planned they wouldn't have waited so long.  What - 11 days before the election?

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2016, 05:51:40 pm »
I posted one of the Podesta emails last night that said they were sitting on 9 hours of audio tapes of Trump.

I'm sure the MSM would rather cover that wall-to-wall than Clinton felonies.

• Technical
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2016, 05:51:44 pm »
This is like a political junkie's wet dream happening...

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 05:53:06 pm »
Andrew McCarthy has long held that the FBI did not pursue charges against HRC earlier because they uncovered equally damning evidence against Barack Obama.  This has the potential of busting the dam wide open. 

Stunning.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

• Technical
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 05:54:08 pm »
Live look at the Clinton Oppo team office....

https://twitter.com/_Drew_McCoy_/status/792059596386873344

Offline ABX

« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 05:55:47 pm »
This is like a political junkie's wet dream happening...

May you live in interesting times.

Offline SirLinksALot

« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2016, 05:56:02 pm »
SOURCE: THE HILL

URL: http://www.thehill.com/policy/national-security/303300-fbi-reopening-clinton-email-investigation

By Katie Bo Williams

The FBI on Friday said is reopening its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server, a stunning and unexpected move that comes over a week before the presidential election.

In a letter sent to lawmakers on Friday, FBI Director James Comey said the bureau has learned of the existence of more emails "that appear to be pertinent to the investigation." The emails were found "in connection with an unrelated case," Comey wrote, without further explanation.
After being briefed by his investigative team, Comey "agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to asses their importance to our investigation."

Comey said he could not predict how long it would take the bureau to assess whether the new emails are "significant."

BIG: The FBI is reopening its investigation into @HillaryClinton's email server. Here's the letter from the FBI to Congress: pic.twitter.com/OKjipTeiJp

— Frank Thorp V (@frankthorp) October 28, 2016

The FBI’s surprise announcement jolted the presidential race, thrusting the controversy over Clinton’s emails into the political spotlight with just over a week to go until voters head to the polls.

Clinton's Republican opponent, Donald Trump, has attacked Clinton over her private email server, arguing it should disqualify her from the White House. He seized on the FBI's decision at a rally on Friday afternoon as he seeks to make up ground in the polls.

Speaker Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) in a statement said Clinton should be be denied the classified intelligence briefings that are given to presidential nominees.

“Yet again, Hillary Clinton has nobody but herself to blame. She was entrusted with some of our nation’s most important secrets, and she betrayed that trust by carelessly mishandling highly classified information," Ryan said in a statement.

"This decision, long overdue, is the result of her reckless use of a private email server, and her refusal to be forthcoming with federal investigators. I renew my call for the Director of National Intelligence to suspend all classified briefings for Secretary Clinton until this matter is fully resolved."

Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) tweeted Friday morning before the letter’s release: “FBI Dir just informed me, ‘The FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation.’ Case reopened.”

The FBI officially closed the probe into whether the former secretary of State mishandled classified information on her personal server in July.

Comey at the time called Clinton "extremely careless" but declined to recommend charges to the Justice Department, outraging Republicans who said she should have been indicted.

The FBI director repeatedly said that Clinton's use of the server did not rise to the level of criminal behavior because investigators were unable to amass any evidence that she had intended to mishandle classified information. The probe did reveal that some information marked classified at the time was sent through the server.

Clinton has apologized for her use of the server, calling it a "mistake."

The FBI investigation has been under fierce scrutiny from lawmakers, Trump and conservative groups who believe Clinton received preferential treatment from the Obama Justice Department.

The FBI has made public hundreds of pages of documents related to the probe, including the official summaries of interviews done by investigators, and emails uncovered during the probe are being made public in batches by the State Department.

Critics of the Justice Department's decision not to charge Clinton in the case have seized on individual revelations in these documents as evidence that the investigation was mishandled.

Earlier on Friday, the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch announced a lawsuit against the FBI, citing "an air of corruption" and seeking records related to the probe.

Comey has defended the integrity of the probe.

“You can call us wrong, but don’t call us weasels. We are not weasels,” Comey said at a House Judiciary Committee hearing in September. “We are honest people, and whether or not you agree with the result, this was done the way you want it to be done."

NBC News first reported the existence of Comey's letter on Friday.

The full text of Comey's letter reads:

In previous congressional testimony, I referred to the fact that the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) had completed its investigation of former Secretary Clinton’s personal email server. I am writing to supplement my previous testimony.

In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agree that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether the contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation.

Although the FBI cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant, and I cannot predict how long it will take us to complete the additional work, I believe it is important to update your Committees about our efforts in light of my previous testimony.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2016, 05:57:07 pm by SirLinksALot »

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2016, 05:56:24 pm »

That is a big part of it probably but it also resides in the evidence.  At some point, regardless of your wants or plans, you realize the tide is getting too high and you seek higher ground.  We could see unholy hell about to break loose. 
John Steinbeck

Offline r9etb

« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2016, 05:56:54 pm »
"In connection with an unrelated case, the FBI has learned of the existence of emails that appear to be pertinent to the investigation. I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed me on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation," he added.

OK, this is a big deal.  Comey doesn't write a letter like this unless the determination has already been made, that it's serious, and the scale of the "new discoveries" is significant.  And, probably, the discoveries catch Clinton or her people in flat-out lies of the sort to place them in legal jeopardy.

He doesn't write this letter for a couple of e-mails containing moderately confidential information.

Plus which, I believe he's desperate to reclaim some semblance of respectability for the FBI, which has been made to look like a political patsy by their behavior to date.

Offline Lando Lincoln

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2016, 05:59:18 pm »
OK, this is a big deal.  Comey doesn't write a letter like this unless the determination has already been made, that it's serious, and the scale of the "new discoveries" is significant.  And, probably, the discoveries catch Clinton or her people in flat-out lies of the sort to place them in legal jeopardy.

He doesn't write this letter for a couple of e-mails containing moderately confidential information.

Plus which, I believe he's desperate to reclaim some semblance of respectability for the FBI, which has been made to look like a political patsy by their behavior to date.

Yes.  But watch the left howl that THIS is the nefarious political play of the FBI.
John Steinbeck

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2016, 05:59:53 pm »
uh-oh.

This is almost worst case scenario for Hillary, because there won't be enough time to complete the investigation. That means she's going to be entering election day with the cloud of a newly-reopened FBI investigation hanging over her head.  It's almost impossible for them to even fight back against it because there are no details.

I was pretty certain this thing was over, but it may not be.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2016, 06:00:01 pm »
Fox News ‏@FoxNews 37m37 minutes ago

Letter FBI Director James Comey sent to House Judiciary Committee on re-opening the investigation of #HillaryClinton's private e-mail server

Support the USO

Offline r9etb

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2016, 06:00:51 pm »
Yes.  But watch the left howl that THIS is the nefarious political play of the FBI.

No doubt about it.

But ... wouldn't the irony be delicious if this turns out to be Hillary's Watergate Moment?