Author Topic: Erica Garner blasts Clinton campaign over discussions staffers had about her father’s death in WikiLeaks emails  (Read 871 times)

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
Erica Garner, the daughter of police chokehold victim Eric Garner, ripped the Hillary Clinton campaign in a series of tweets Thursday after new campaign emails released by WikiLeaks showed how the Democratic nominee's staffers discussed the death of her father.

“I’m troubled by the revelation that you and this campaign actually discussed ‘using’ Eric Garner … Why would you want to ‘use my dad?” Garner tweeted along with a link to emails released by WikiLeaks. “These people will co opt anything to push their agenda. Police violence is not the same as gun violence.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/erica-garner-rips-clinton-camp-emails-father-death-article-1.2847478?utm_content=buffer6f16d&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Offline skeeter

What could a politician do that would be worse than to instigate hatred and mistrust between Americans of different races for political profit?

This woman and her party are far worse than the absolute worst candidate the republican, or any other party, could possibly field.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:15:24 pm by skeeter »

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
*troubled*.....that's it..not disgusted...she'll still vote for Hillary
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bigheadfred

• One day Closer
*troubled*.....that's it..not disgusted...she'll still vote for Hillary

She is (was) a Bernie supporter. So after the clinton campaign trashed him and her dad she had better be voting for hillary. For her daughters sake and the next 40 years.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley