Author Topic: Sean Hannity Praises Michael Moore: He ‘Gets’ Trump Voters  (Read 3955 times)

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
Re: Sean Hannity Praises Michael Moore: He ‘Gets’ Trump Voters
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2016, 06:12:11 pm »
And we figured out Never Trumpers hate the American Working Man for their West Texas Oil Man Bush sending American boys to die for Saudi Arabia.
Wait what? Never Trump caused the war. Wow!
Bask in the glory of our all knowing time travelling power!
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

geronl

« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2016, 06:15:53 pm »
Trumpers are leftists, like Trump. Everyone knows it. This whole campaign has been one huge con, a bigger fraud than Trump University or his other scams.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2016, 06:15:59 pm »
And we figured out Never Trumpers hate the American Working Man for their West Texas Oil Millionaires like Bush sending American boys to die for Saudi Arabia.

Wow, that is like word for word Bernie Sanders/Occupy speak.

Please, keep going.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2016, 06:18:24 pm »
I think the Never Trumpers hate the American working man, they'd rather have their globalists Bush, Obama and Clinton up there.

Whatever smear rings your bell.
Donald Trump: The elitist leftist billionaire reality TV celebrity the working man has been waiting for! 
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Oceander

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2016, 06:18:25 pm »
"Least liked", he's increasing the big tent with minorities and former Democrats, I thought that is what the GOP wanted.

/snicker

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2016, 06:20:25 pm »
And we figured out Never Trumpers hate the American Working Man for their West Texas Oil Millionaires like Bush sending American boys to die for Saudi Arabia.

All you figured out is how to push the 'current truth'. AKA leftist talking point. I fully expect you will soon change your pro life pic to 'working man' shortly as you are over the abortion thing and have moved on to the 'current 'current truth

Offline Norm Lenhart

« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2016, 06:21:33 pm »
Wow, that is like word for word Bernie Sanders/Occupy speak.

Please, keep going.

See my post upthread about leftist language and talking points.

Offline chae

« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2016, 06:26:29 pm »
No you don't get a bigger tent by becoming a liberal to bring in other liberals! 
If that's the way you choose to do it, fine, but then you don't get to browbeat conservatives who oppose you.

Offline chae

« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2016, 06:28:11 pm »
@TomSea

And please change your "pro-life" graphic to "pro-life...but only if they are "winners"
at least that would more closely match your Orange savior's viewpoint.

geronl

« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2016, 06:28:17 pm »
praising liberals while bashing conservatives

and I'm supposed to support these freaks.... no way

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2016, 06:29:42 pm »
@TomSea

And please change your "pro-life" graphic to "pro-life...but only if they are "winners"
at least that would more closely match your Orange savior's viewpoint.

Or 'Pro-Life except for mistresses because you can't have the little bastards showing up demanding money later..'

Offline LMAO

« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2016, 06:29:47 pm »
No you don't get a bigger tent by becoming a liberal to bring in other liberals! 

This
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

« Reply #37 on: October 27, 2016, 06:36:54 pm »
If that's the way you choose to do it, fine, but then you don't get to browbeat conservatives who oppose you.
A picture of the GOP big tent on its shift leftward.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline rodamala

« Reply #38 on: October 27, 2016, 06:54:41 pm »
The only thing Michael Moore "gets" is a sack of triple cheeseburgers, all the way, extra mayo.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
« Reply #39 on: October 27, 2016, 06:56:00 pm »
Some seem to not like referring this as populist, so there are even more apt examples specifically to this.  Workers Revolution, People's Revolution, Bolshevik Revolution, proletarian revolution.  All the same thing with different shades. Anti-individual, pitting social groups against each other, usually bottom up, all for the purpose of growing and centralizing government. Usually based on whatever is the largest group you can make to feel like they are being conspired against by other groups. The little guy being beaten down by the rich elite (and demanding a government solution.. where have we heard that before? Oh yea...

Well, I knew Libertarians were open borders, I didn't know about Never Trumpers.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2016, 10:30:44 am »
Yeah.  A hundred-millionaire fat boy is going to persuade millions of women to vote for Trump.   Trump has LOST women, AC.  Completely. 

And he can't win with the current 40 point deficit with women.

I count myself in that 9% of the countries population that is value principled ultra hard core conservative.

He will not win without our vote.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2016, 01:47:13 pm »
Considering the amount of scorn and derision heaped on Moore over the years for his vapid, intellectually lightweight words (including major Trump supporters on here) - this is not exactly a good thing to admit.

With all the criticism of MSNBC and their liberal news reporting it is looking like FOX is its twin sister.  Looking back too I can see how we have been slowly fed the liberal agenda.  People such as Newt Gingrich, Rudy Gulliani and Dick Morris.  Liberals.  There was never anything really Conservative about Rudy.  These men and more have always been lacking Conservative ideals.  Well Rudy his claim to fame was his response to 9/11.  Thank you for rejecting money from Saudi Arabia.  I guess that gave you a right to infuse your liberalism into our party. 

Well this election has sealed the deal.  We no longer have a Conservative party and Fox News is not Conservative.  Fair and balanced has turned out to be social engineering of the right.

And.........We can definitely say that Sean Hannity is not a Conservative talk show host. 

Conservative radio host Sean Hannity heaped some rare praise on liberal filmmaker Michael Moore.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2016, 01:49:14 pm »
With all the criticism of MSNBC and their liberal news reporting it is looking like FOX is its twin sister.  Looking back too I can see how we have been slowly fed the liberal agenda.  People such as Newt Gingrich, Rudy Gulliani and Dick Morris.  Liberals.  There was never anything really Conservative about Rudy.  These men and more have always been lacking Conservative ideals.  Well Rudy his claim to fame was his response to 9/11.  Thank you for rejecting money from Saudi Arabia.  I guess that gave you a right to infuse your liberalism into our party. 

Well this election has sealed the deal.  We no longer have a Conservative party and Fox News is not Conservative.  Fair and balanced has turned out to be social engineering of the right.

And.........We can definitely say that Sean Hannity is not a Conservative talk show host. 

Conservative radio host Sean Hannity heaped some rare praise on liberal filmmaker Michael Moore.

:amen:
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!