Author Topic: ‘I’m Pissed!’ Sean Hannity Absolutely Loses It Over ‘Never Trumper Jerks’ and Evan McMullin  (Read 18190 times)

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I've been completely out of the media loop for 3 weeks and its like I never left.

I wondered where you were. I missed seeing the pic of your adorable dog. I love dogs. They're my happy place. So a doggy avatar always gets my attention. Hope your absence was not due to adversity.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
The hell will be Madame President and yes, you will pay.

I will be waiting for you and others like you who will make that last mistake.

Bring it.

Tyrant.
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline Night Hides Not

*moron and idiot* are considered personal insults...please stop it!

I'm lucky you don't know German...    :silly:

There are times I just can't help myself, though I usually check myself.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline jpsb

I will be waiting for you and others like you who will make that last mistake.

Bring it.

Tyrant.

Hillary will bring "it" along with millions of new Marxist supporters and a judiciary packed with activist Marxist judges.

Offline Night Hides Not

True.  But still it was accurate in relation to his comment about the Civil War LOL!

If you do win the Lotto and move to Germany...I would recommend that you go through the painful process of becoming a legal gun owner in that country...it's expensive and takes a lot of time.  But with the Muslim invasion that Frau Merkel has permitted...it might just save your life.

We were there almost 7 years and what is happening in Germany in relation to the Mulsims flooding the country was the ONLY reason we wanted to leave.  Like you I could very easily retire there.

I doubt the Muslim invasion extends to the Mosel River valley. The main export is wine (and tourism during the summer). Over 2/3 of the grapes in that region are grown on slopes greater than 60 degrees, i.e. nearly everything is done by hand. It's hard work, and you have to love what you're doing to make wine there.

I could be wrong, though.
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15

National talk like a pirate day was a long time ago Sean...
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Good on Hannity for getting riled up.

If Trump loses Utah and that's the difference in the election, there will be hell to pay.
With Trump the buck always stops elsewhere.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour

Offline INVAR

• Dread To Tread
    • Sword At The Ready
Hillary will bring "it" along with millions of new Marxist supporters and a judiciary packed with activist Marxist judges.

We expect that.

Best from the enemy we know and expect such things than from one who pretends to be our advocate and friend, and sets us up for betrayal and ruin from within our own ranks.

Better the tyranny from Hillary than from Trump.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 04:46:46 pm by INVAR »
Fart for freedom, fart for liberty and fart proudly.  - Benjamin Franklin

...Obsta principiis—Nip the shoots of arbitrary power in the bud, is the only maxim which can ever preserve the liberties of any people. When the people give way, their deceivers, betrayers and destroyers press upon them so fast that there is no resisting afterwards. The nature of the encroachment upon [the] American constitution is such, as to grow every day more and more encroaching. Like a cancer, it eats faster and faster every hour." - John Adams, February 6, 1775

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I doubt the Muslim invasion extends to the Mosel River valley. The main export is wine (and tourism during the summer). Over 2/3 of the grapes in that region are grown on slopes greater than 60 degrees, i.e. nearly everything is done by hand. It's hard work, and you have to love what you're doing to make wine there.

I could be wrong, though.

The wine from that region is excellent.  But sadly Frau Merkel is depositing the Muslims even in that region too.  I lived in a small Village (Stienborn) and you had an easier time finding a Doner than Schnitzel.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:03:54 pm by txradioguy »
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Hanitty has the number one news show on cable.
Tallest dwarf. Less than 0.3% of the U.S. population watches it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline musiclady

Please, do tell. What is 'hell to pay'. How exactly will you enact it. Inquiring minds want to know.

Has Longmire yet explained what he meant by "hell to pay?"

It can easily be interpreted as a physical threat against people who don't vote for Trump.

Will it be Trump doing it?  Will it be his lackeys in general, or a group of thugs?

Or will Longmire personally come to our doors and threaten us, or punch us in the face or set our homes on fire?

What exactly DID he mean by "hell to pay?"
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline r9etb

Well, we are talking about Sean Hannity, after all....

Offline Norm Lenhart

Indeed. And her record as a human and the historical record of leftists reinforce the fact that all of it will be brought to you and your fellow useful idiots first. So I can see why you are so furiously trying to browbeat the people you told to jump off a bridge just a couple short months ago into joining your team now. You are terrified at what she will have the DOJ and IRS do to you.

You should be. Because none of us are going to endanger our families or our selves to help protect you from the consequences of your actions. You 'noble few' are going to be very, very alone in the Brave New World you created.

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

Has Longmire yet explained what he meant by "hell to pay?"

It can easily be interpreted as a physical threat against people who don't vote for Trump.

Will it be Trump doing it?  Will it be his lackeys in general, or a group of thugs?

Or will Longmire personally come to our doors and threaten us, or punch us in the face or set our homes on fire?

He spelled it wrong. He was talking about Trumps hairstyle when he starts pulling his hair out. Hell-toupe.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
He spelled it wrong. He was talking about Trumps hairstyle when he starts pulling his hair out. Hell-toupe.

I give that a B+

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Hillary appreciates your support.
New day, same old tired rhetoric, you better buy a new horse, you done beat that down to nuthin but pulp, pulp fiction that is. 11513 :yawn2:
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:10:47 pm by GtHawk »

Wingnut

Well, we are talking about Sean Hannity, after all....

"Sean.  Are you gonna bark all day little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I listen most days, and Sean is on his game. His guests and topics on the issues are substantively better than even Rush these days. It's all about getting accurate, up-to-date information out to his audience. Sean is rocking it!
And more power to you, but of course it goes without saying that when a person says the things that you agree with 100% you will think he is rocking it.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 06:09:35 pm by GtHawk »

Offline mountaineer

That's what the radio dial is for...its a free country (at least for now).
Like I said above, in the past several months I've found listening to smooth jazz preferable to all radio talk shows.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Wingnut

New day, same old tired rhetoric, you better buy a new horse, you done beat that done to nuthin but pulp, pulp fiction that is. 11513 :yawn2:

Naw, more like  Reservoir Dogs,

He's acting like "Nice Guy Eddie"   And you know what Mr. Blonde said:

"Eddie, you keep talking like a bitch, I'm gonna slap you like a bitch." 

Offline Rivergirl

I listen most days, and Sean is on his game. His guests and topics on the issues are substantively better than even Rush these days. It's all about getting accurate, up-to-date information out to his audience. Sean is rocking it!

And just what game would it be that sean is on????????

Bewitched, bothered, and bewildered???

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
And just what game would it be that sean is on????????

A 5th Avenue street corner, by the looks of things.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
I just want Hannity and the others to disappear to some colony in Guyana with Trump.

Welcome, Trumpsters. We will be serving refreshments shortly.

[attachment deleted by admin]

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

geronl

A vile and vulgar far leftist with an R by his name will never get my vote. The Republican Party wants to think it's supporters are chumps and many of them have shown it's true. I'm not going to be one of them.

Online goatprairie

What's he going to do....go to every household, ask if they're Republicans who didn't vote for Trump, and then beat them up if they say yes? He's not going to do anything. Just another loudmouthed Trumpster talking head who betrayed his conservatism to boost a conman.  So much for the great lover of Reaganism.