Author Topic: Democrats caught stuffing ballot with campaign materials  (Read 540 times)

rangerrebew

Democrats caught stuffing ballot with campaign materials
« on: October 26, 2016, 01:16:06 pm »
Democrats caught stuffing ballot with campaign materials
'It was just biased. It was 1 side'
Published: 12 hours ago

When Jena Jones opened up her absentee ballot last week, there was a lot more in the envelope than she expected. In addition to actual ballot, she and her husband, David, noticed multiple pieces of advocacy from Democrats.

Jones, who resides in Fairfax County, will be out of town on Election Day and requested an absentee ballot from the Virginia Department of Elections. She was surprised to what else came with her ballot.

“I found a letter from the governor of Virginia asking me to please vote Democrat and ‘help keep Virginia blue’ this year. Then I got a letter from the Fairfax County Democratic Committee, giving me a step-by-step, yes-and-no what I should vote for as far as the meal tax and all those other things on the ballot,” Jena explained to WND and Radio America.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/democrats-caught-stuffing-ballot-with-campaign-materials/#1iz7IdJS6gmfKgsy.99

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Re: Democrats caught stuffing ballot with campaign materials
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2016, 01:26:52 pm »
Did she report it to the proper elections officials?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Online libertybele

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 01:44:41 pm »
This is very similar to what I witnessed in FL during the Bush run.  DEMS were passing out bottles of water to those in line and at the same time handing out campaign literature.  You would think that since Trump has claimed that the election was rigged, he'd have his people watching the polls.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2016, 02:50:01 pm »
A few weeks ago I received an absentee ballot in the mail.  I thought it strange since I hadn’t requested one.  It also had Republican campaign literature and a “sample” ballot in the same envelope. Then I looked at the envelope. It came from the York, PA Republican Party, not from the local board of elections.  I guess being registered as a Republican and also having donated to a Republican candidate during the primaries (not Trump), I’m on their mailing list.

It would be nice to see the envelope this came in - if it came from the Virginia Department of Elections or not or if she later received an absentee ballot from the Virginia Department of Elections.

Now of course if it came from the Virginia Department of Elections and was stuffed with Democratic campaign literature, it should be reported as a violation of the law.  No mention in the WND article if that was done or if others received similar mailings.

Now days I take so much with a big grain of salt.

On my FB, several friends posted what was allegedly an image of an Oregon ballot listing Democratic presidential candidates twice but no Republican candidates and saying this was proof of voter fraud. It it turned out to be a hoax.

http://www.snopes.com/oregon-ballot-omits-donald-trump/
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause