Author Topic: Thanks dad: The moment Ivanka Trump flashes a look of horror at her father Donald after he jokes that the only thing they have in common is 'sex' during 2013 interview  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Thanks dad: The moment Ivanka Trump flashes a look of horror at her father Donald after he jokes that the only thing they have in common is 'sex' during 2013 interview[/size]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3870754/The-thing-common-sex-Bizarre-interview-Donald-Ivanka-Trump-resurfaces-three-years-later.html#ixzz4OA0Zb6ZT
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

WTF Is wrong with this guy.

I think I actually hate him.

geronl

I have hated this guy for 2 decades and now everyone can see it.

Wingnut

He has been a creeper for years and creepers gotta creep.   He is a sick, demented and perverted bastard.

Offline montanajoe

I did not watch but if the quote is accurate I find it unimaginable. Most normal males would never think of their daughters sexually. I think for most of us it is part of the gene's...  what normal father talks or thinks like that..... :shrug:
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:16:53 am by montanajoe »

Offline Formerly Once-Ler

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I did not watch but if the quote is accurate I find it unimaginable. Most normal males would never think of their daughters sexually. I think for most of us it is part of the gene's...  what normal father talks or thinks like that..... :shrug:

Nah, it's called the Westermarck Effect. Reverse sexual imprinting. Happens pretty much automatically - IF the father (or mother) is around the kids enough. (Same effect makes it difficult to impossible for siblings to see each other in a sexual manner).
What would be sexual attraction turns into intensely protective behavior.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 11:33:19 am by EC »
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink