Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Newt Gingrich FULL Interview Trump Polls , Fight Over Sexual Predator - 10/25/16  (Read 10972 times)

Offline kevindavis007

I got kicked off TOS in 2012 for being anti-Noot.  It is no surprise that FDR-worshiping, Nancy Pelosi-snuggling, no leadership skills having,  Inner Beltway living, Establishment loving, Progressive Noot Gingrich would support a liberal like Trump.

Noot sucks, and so does Trump.

Oh, and for the record, Trump isn't 'America First'  He's 'Trump First'.

I'm surprised I didn't get kicked off TOS..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

HAPPY2BME

We remember Speaker Gingrich in 2012 when he slapped down the questioner in the moderated primary debate in Georgia. It was a salacious question meant to damage the Speaker. However, Gingrich brilliantly pointed out the biased questioning with a few choice words, and we all cheered.

Now that Speaker Gingrich is supporting our America First republican nominee, the NeverTrump/Hillary-for-president contingent here throws him under the bus and instead cheers the biased questioner.  I refer specifically to stinkspur.

We're not blind. We see what you NeverTrumpers are doing.

==================================

These people have 'HILLARY CLINTON' tattooed across their foreheads in neon puke green.

Of course, beyond any shadow of a doubt, shape or form these are progressive neocon rino operatives of the first order.

No question about it.

Offline Hoodat

I thought Newt got in some good points about sex taking precedence over issues that matter, YET AGAIN, but whose fault is that? Trump's.

Noot was forceful and made a good point about the ratio of press coverage after the debate.  But once he went after her for the 'sexual predator' reference, Kelly quoted Trump's own words which in essence a description of what sexual predators do.  Game, set, match.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

Trump is also our worst enemy.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Night Hides Not

==================================

These people have 'HILLARY CLINTON' tattooed across their foreheads in neon puke green.

Of course, beyond any shadow of a doubt, shape or form these are progressive neocon rino operatives of the first order.

No question about it.

Now that Speaker Gingrich is supporting our America First republican nominee, the NeverTrump/Hillary-for-president contingent here throws him under the bus and instead cheers the biased questioner.  I refer specifically to stinkspur.

Your spelling is dreadful. I can't recall any of us NeverTrumpers intentionally misspelling the name of a fellow contributor to TBR. It shows that you only have personal insults left in your ideological quiver.

Gingrich threw himself under the bus long ago:

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:25:00 pm by Night Hides Not »
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Silver Pines

"Take your anger issues and work on them, Mr. Speaker."

Silver Pines

So Gingrich said that Trump is ahead in early voting in Pennsylvania. 

Pennsylvania doesn't have early voting.  So how does that work, lol?

People involved with winning campaigns don't have on-air meltdowns.  And as for "fascinated with sex", Kelly should have asked the repulsive obese troll-faced hack how many times he's been married.

Silver Pines

Megyn is taking the same bitch pills that hillary is getting.

They must have the same doctor.

@HAPPY2BME

That's right, enough of these women who don't back down when men shout and shake their fingers at them.  She ought to know when to shut her mouth and let them grab her...

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
I liked Newt last go round, enough to phone bank for him. Still respect his knowledge and his brain - there are few sharper practical Repubs out there.

He did get his ass handed to him, neatly sliced and wrapped, this interview.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline driftdiver

• I could eat it raw but why when I have fire
Noot was forceful and made a good point about the ratio of press coverage after the debate.  But once he went after her for the 'sexual predator' reference, Kelly quoted Trump's own words which in essence a description of what sexual predators do.  Game, set, match.

Trump is also our worst enemy.

@Hoodat

Trump is a slime ball but hardly our worst enemy.   He's without class, severely lacking in morals, unethical, and a womanizer.   He's shipped jobs overseas and supported corrupt politicians.

The only other candidate for President with a chance of winning is much much worse.   She's sold our nations secrets, abandoned people in the line of fire, covered up multiple rapes, probably been involved in ordering several murders, lied to protect a child rapist, jeaopardized national security, and has plans to escalate what Obama has done.

Fools mock, tongues wag, babies cry and goats bleat.

Offline driftdiver

So Gingrich said that Trump is ahead in early voting in Pennsylvania. 

Pennsylvania doesn't have early voting.  So how does that work, lol?

People involved with winning campaigns don't have on-air meltdowns.  And as for "fascinated with sex", Kelly should have asked the repulsive obese troll-faced hack how many times he's been married.

@CatherineofAragon

He's been married 3 times.   She's been married twice.  She's a lot younger then him so give her time.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So a guy who served one of his ex wives divorce papers while she was in the hospital bed with cancer...and carried on an affair with a staffer (now third wife) while lecturing Bill Clinton over Monica Lewinsky is defending a...by his own admissions...sexual predator?
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Half Vast Conspiracy

Trump is a sexual predator.  Period.  End of discussion.  Deal with it, bleep.

Oh sure.  I tell you what...get him on audio admitting, THEN I'll believe you.

Wait....

Offline driftdiver

So a guy who served one of his ex wives divorce papers while she was in the hospital bed with cancer...and carried on an affair with a staffer (now third wife) while lecturing Bill Clinton over Monica Lewinsky is defending a...by his own admissions...sexual predator?

Newt is an adulterer.   As far as I've read all of his affairs were with willing participants who were adults.

Can the same be said of Bill Clinton?  Did Newt knowingly lie to defend a child rapist?

There really is no comparison between the two.

Silver Pines

@CatherineofAragon

He's been married 3 times.   She's been married twice.  She's a lot younger then him so give her time.

@driftdiver

Is she a serial adulterer?  Has she engaged in multiple affairs during both marriages?  Did she serve divorce papers on her husband while he was recovering from cancer?

A lot of people have been married more than once.  My husband's sister is married to her second husband, but she sure as hell isn't a moral sewer like Newt Gingrich. 

Offline skeeter

I thought Megyn was unbearable..

Agree. I thought Gingrich gave a good defense. Kelly looked like she had an agenda.

Offline goatprairie

http://www.redstate.com/aglanon/2016/10/25/newt-gingrich-to-megyn-kelly-you-are-fascinated-with-sex-and-you-dont-care-about-public-policy-video/

Worth noting that back when Bill Clinton was dealing more heavily with the accusations against him (which it’s laughable Newt pretends wasn’t covered), the pushback was that Republicans were “obsessed with sex.” And of course Republicans, including Newt, said that was ridiculous and that this was a character issue.

But as is the case with everything else in the Trump orbit, #LOLnothingmatters.

This wasn’t even all the crazy. He also spent the first half of the interview completely denying all polling and sounding like his analysis was given under duress. Has anyone confirmed that his loved ones are safe? Did Trump kidnap them and tell Newt he has 24 hours to turn the tide?
One of the worst aspects of the Trump candidacy is that he has turned many erstwhile reputable conservatives into servile a**-kissers trying their best to cover the stinking messes their slimy master has made.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:19:30 pm by goatprairie »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Newt is an adulterer.   As far as I've read all of his affairs were with willing participants who were adults.

So was Ginnifer Flowers...Lewinsky...a former Miss America...etc etc

Can the same be said of Bill Clinton?  Did Newt knowingly lie to defend a child rapist?

Yes.

Trump lawyers given court date over lawsuit alleging rape of 13-year-old

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

There really is no comparison between the two.

Only to people totally in the tank for Donny is there no difference.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline driftdiver

@driftdiver

Is she a serial adulterer?  Has she engaged in multiple affairs during both marriages?  Did she serve divorce papers on her husband while he was recovering from cancer?

A lot of people have been married more than once.  My husband's sister is married to her second husband, but she sure as hell isn't a moral sewer like Newt Gingrich.

Dunno, she accused her first husband of cheating on her while she was on TV.  Something he denies.   

You threw a host of insults at Newt (fat troll and so on) and implied she was innocent.    I simply posted that her marriage history isn't perfect.

Nobody's perfect.   Trump is a serial womanizer.    So is Hillary and her husband.   The double standard she is applying is quite obvious.

Offline driftdiver

So was Ginnifer Flowers...Lewinsky...a former Miss America...etc etc

Yes.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-jeffrey-epstein-alleged-rape-lawsuit

Only to people totally in the tank for Donny is there no difference.

So you don't believe in people getting their day in court.    I mean its quite obvious that most of these trolls came out of the wood work because he was running for President.   They'll go away after the election just as fast as they appeared.

Trumps a scum bag.   hard to believe folks are defending the Clintons as the moral model though.

Offline driftdiver

Agree. I thought Gingrich gave a good defense. Kelly looked like she had an agenda.

@skeeter

Megyn is an entertainer first and foremost.  She does whatever gets ratings.    I used to like her but she's become a hateful troll since she got this timeslot.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
So you don't believe in people getting their day in court.
Indeed I do.  I'm not one of the ones here saying "these women are either lying or deserved what they got" as some are doing.

I mean its quite obvious that most of these trolls came out of the wood work because he was running for President.   They'll go away after the election just as fast as they appeared.

No they didn't just appear out of no where.  this isn't just a recent problem with Trump either.  There are 20 previous lawsuits he's had to settle over this very issue. That's a pattern of misconduct...not recent revelations by opportunistic trolls.

And besides...he opened the door for all of this to happen with the boats of being able to do what he wanted with women.

Trumps a scum bag.   hard to believe folks are defending the Clintons as the moral model though.

No one here is defending the Clintons.  That's an overly simplistic and false description.

We're showing they are merely two sides of the same coin.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Megyn is an entertainer first and foremost.  She does whatever gets ratings.    I used to like her but she's become a hateful troll since she got this timeslot.

Gingrich made that point when he talked about the amount of time she spent on Wikileaks content vs the Trump charges. Regardless of what one thinks of the claims made by those ten women it is a very valid criticism of her show.

I do not believe there would be any difference in public interest in both stories if Kelly and the rest of the MSM would build and hammer them equally.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:47:18 pm by skeeter »

Offline skeeter

No one here is defending the Clintons.  That's an overly simplistic and false description.

Then it'd really be nice to see an equal amount of interest shown in the NEW material out there that is critical of either candidate.

Just saying.

Offline driftdiver

Indeed I do.  I'm not one of the ones here saying "these women are either lying or deserved what they got" as some are doing.

No they didn't just appear out of no where.  this isn't just a recent problem with Trump either.  There are 20 previous lawsuits he's had to settle over this very issue. That's a pattern of misconduct...not recent revelations by opportunistic trolls.

And besides...he opened the door for all of this to happen with the boats of being able to do what he wanted with women.

Its really too bad someone like Cruz didn't get the nomination.

Silver Pines

Dunno, she accused her first husband of cheating on her while she was on TV.  Something he denies.   

Then you have no basis to try and equate the two of them.

You threw a host of insults at Newt (fat troll and so on) and implied she was innocent.    I simply posted that her marriage history isn't perfect.

I don't know anyone who is perfect in any aspect of their lives.  It's part of being human.  But, as we see, Kelly doesn't seem to have Gingrich's morally bankrupt history.

As for the insults I threw, sure.  I happen to share Dana Loesch's viewpoint on that kind of thing.  Some people deserve to be mocked, and I don't mind doing it.  If that makes me shallow to some, I don't really care.

Nobody's perfect.   Trump is a serial womanizer.    So is Hillary and her husband.   The double standard she is applying is quite obvious.

But there are varying degrees of imperfection, or sin, or whatever you want to call it, correct?  And it seems that Kelly doesn't even begin to approach the serial immorality of Gingrich and Trump. 

There was no doubles standard.  Bill Clinton isn't running for president, and there was no reason for her to accede to Gingrich's spittle-flecked demands that she parrot what he wanted her to.