Author Topic: Megyn Kelly Newt Gingrich FULL Interview Trump Polls , Fight Over Sexual Predator - 10/25/16  (Read 10970 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Published on Oct 25, 2016

October 25, 2016 - Megyn Kelly Newt Gingrich FULL Interview Trump Polls , Fight Over Sexual Predator - Fox News - The Kelly File

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-Uhd8Jg8P4&app=desktop
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
The Daily Show once called Newt a "sad marshmellow clown" and you can really see why in that video image.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I thought Megyn was unbearable..
Support the USO

Offline aligncare

Speaker Gingrich exposed Megyn Kelly as a Clinton supporter.

Some nerve claiming to be concerned about women, yet working as hard as she does to destroy Trump and get Bill Clinton back into the east wing. Let's not forget how she objectified herself by posing seductively in GQ and also engaging in dirty talk with Howard Stern. And yet here she is claiming to be concerned about sexual predation.

She's a joke, not a journalist.

Offline sinkspur

Some nerve claiming to be concerned about women, yet working as hard as she does to destroy Trump and get Bill Clinton back into the east wing. Let's not forget how she objectified herself by posing seductively in GQ and also engaging in dirty talk with Howard Stern. And yet here she is claiming to be concerned about sexual predation.

She's a joke, not a journalist.

She sure handed Newt his ass. 

Will any Trump symp come out of this campaign with a better reputation than before they went in?  Doubtful.  Newt and Rudy are parodies.

Did you type "dirty talk with Howard Stern" and "objectifying" with a straight face?  LOL!!!

Trump is as big a sexual predator as Clinton.  How many women did he grope who won't come forward? 

This interview will do wonders to improve Trump's standing with women.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I thought Newt got in some good points about sex taking precedence over issues that matter, YET AGAIN, but whose fault is that? Trump's.

Trump is his own worst enemy.

Newt couldn't really convincingly defend Trump's poll numbers or convince me that he really believed Trump would win.

HAPPY2BME

==========================

Yes he did.

+, her crappy 'news' coverage is now so crappy, even rachel maddow is beating her in the ratings.

Nobody is beating Sean Hannity though.  He is for Trump, and has the top rating of any news channel show right now.

HAPPY2BME

Megyn is taking the same bitch pills that hillary is getting.

They must have the same doctor.

Offline aligncare

We remember Speaker Gingrich in 2012 when he slapped down the questioner in the moderated primary debate in Georgia. It was a salacious question meant to damage the Speaker. However, Gingrich brilliantly pointed out the biased questioning with a few choice words, and we all cheered.

Now that Speaker Gingrich is supporting our America First republican nominee, the NeverTrump/Hillary-for-president contingent here throws him under the bus and instead cheers the biased questioner.  I refer specifically to stinkspur.

We're not blind. We see what you NeverTrumpers are doing.

Offline sinkspur

:amen:

Gingrich looked and sounded desperate.

As far as women not coming forward, I imagine there are many who are afraid to with the maniac trump attack team.
Mark Cuban was on TV talking about two he knows and has talked to on the phone who will not come forward, because of
family concerns.
Of course there is the woman anchor on CNN who personally knows and vouches for another victim who will not come forward.
American cannot elect a certified pervert for president.

It is really a travesty that the American public is stuck with two miserable candidates for the highest office in the land.

A crook and a creep.

Oceander

/snicker

Oceander

Trump is a sexual predator.  Period.  End of discussion.  Deal with it, bleep.

Offline sinkspur

We remember Speaker Gingrich in 2012 when he slapped down the questioner in the moderated primary debate in Georgia. It was a salacious question meant to damage the Speaker. However, Gingrich brilliantly pointed out the biased questioning with a few choice words, and we all cheered.

Now that Speaker Gingrich is supporting our America First republican nominee, the NeverTrump/Hillary-for-president contingent here throws him under the bus and instead cheers the biased questioner.  I refer specifically to stinkspur.

We're not blind. We   see what you NeverTrumpers are doing.

LOL!  An honor to get under your thin skin.

I never supported the pretentious gasbag Gingrich for president.  I remember that, while Gingrich was impeaching Clinton in 1998, he was porking his own little lollipop right under everybody's nose.

Newt has ruined his already-pitiful standing in the conservative movement with his throne-sniffing of Trump.

You way overestimate the effect of #NeverTrump, since we are so very small in number.  But you need a scapegoat when Donald is crushed in two weeks, so you'll blame us.

In fact, it is YOU and your Trump leg humpers who foisted this monstrosity on the rest of the GOP and it is YOU who are responsible for his defeat.

We told you this would happen.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

Seriously? I thought she was excellent, although the ending when she referred to his anger indicated that he had gotten under her skin. Apart from that, I thought he was exhibiting behavior of a desperate, angry man who finally realizes that he has backed the wrong horse for the past year and that the fruits of his labor are just about to reveal themselves as a colossal crop failure.

If you can prove to me that Megyn wouldn't cover Hillary in the same way for the same type of offense, then I'll retract my defense of her. I think Megyn's one of the best FNC has on its lineup because she's equally tough on both sides.

And to the posters who insist that Megyn's a Hillary supporter, I can't see it. Frankly, I couldn't tell you who her candidate is because I've seen her defend Trump when he didn't deserve defending and Hillary when she didn't deserve it. It's called journalism. As for me, I like it to be tough and thorough. I like what appears to be inconsistencies to be pointed out. I like what looks like hypocrisy pointed out. Then I will assess if the interviewee is truthful, deflecting, spinning, full of BS or any one of a number of other possibilities. I hate when journalists try to lead me to a conclusion. I love it when they pull out the facts (and, in so doing, expose the behavior) I will use to come to my own conclusion. I'm funny that way. I don't even care who her candidate is so long as she is fair in her interviews.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Poor little Newtie. Megyn neglected to put on her kid gloves for him.

You can see what this pathetic campaign has done to him. He looks like he's been rode hard and put up wet. Add to that his unhinged performance tonight. I'm of the opinion that he needs to take extended medical leave until after the first of the year. He'll need that long to recover from this Trump ordeal. I'd recommend counseling for him during that time. He's going to have to learn to function in life knowing that he has lost all credibility as a conservative. He'll be forever linked to the worst candidate the Republicans have nominated in modern times -- probably the only candidate that couldn't beat the very unpopular Hildebeast. Thanks again, Trumpsters. NOT!

Offline Hoodat

I got kicked off TOS in 2012 for being anti-Noot.  It is no surprise that FDR-worshiping, Nancy Pelosi-snuggling, no leadership skills having,  Inner Beltway living, Establishment loving, Progressive Noot Gingrich would support a liberal like Trump.

Noot sucks, and so does Trump.

Oh, and for the record, Trump isn't 'America First'  He's 'Trump First'.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline AllThatJazzZ

Oh, and for the record, Trump isn't 'America First'  He's 'Trump First'.

:hands::hands::hands::hands::hands:

HonestJohn

We're not blind. We see what you NeverTrumpers are doing.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/America_First_Committee
http://www.cnn.com/2016/04/27/opinions/trump-america-first-ugly-echoes-dunn/

Trump echos the same noxious ideology of the last America First movement.

And you defend and endorse such sentiments.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Frank Cannon

Speaker Progressive embarrassment Gingrich exposed Megyn Kelly as a Clinton supporter himself as a loudmouth horses ass.

There. Fixed it.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Not really.  Depends on your viewpoint.  She maintained a professional demeanor (if slightly condescending) and Newt blustered and accused her of being obsessed by sex.

She won.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Victoria33

I thought Newt got in some good points about sex taking precedence over issues that matter, YET AGAIN, but whose fault is that? Trump's.
Trump is his own worst enemy.
Newt couldn't really convincingly defend Trump's poll numbers or convince me that he really believed Trump would win.
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Newt wants a job in Trump Admin., as does Giuliani, Chris Christi, Huckabee, and the brain surgeon.

Newt turned off more women by accusing Megyn Kelly of being obsessed with sex.  It is Trump who is obsessed with sex and the media is going to report what Trump says.  Newt tried to push that onto Kelly and that is attacking another woman about sex.  Newt has turned into another Trump.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Newt wants a job in Trump Admin., as does Giuliani, Chris Christi, Huckabee, and the brain surgeon.

Newt turned off more women by accusing Megyn Kelly of being obsessed with sex.  It is Trump who is obsessed with sex and the media is going to report what Trump says.  Newt tried to push that onto Kelly and that is attacking another woman about sex.  Newt has turned into another Trump.
'

I hope all those people wanting a job in the Trump administration have a back-up plan.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

At 7:01

Newt: Do you want to comment on whether the Clinton ticket has a relationship to a sexual predator?

Why don't we take a look at what your candidate had to say about that sexual predator, Mr. Speaker.

[attachment deleted by admin]