Author Topic: It’s A Shame Tomi Lahren’s Barbie Doll Brand Of Conservatism Has A Platform  (Read 3020 times)

cuky

It’s A Shame Tomi Lahren’s Barbie Doll Brand Of Conservatism Has A Platform

http://www.redstate.com/kimberly_ross/2016/10/25/tomi-lahrens-conservatism/

Jamie Weinstein of The Daily Caller interviewed Tomi recently, and not only does she lack substance, but she also lacks conservatism. This is to be expected, though, for a teeny-bopper Trumpkin.

When asked about her reading habits, she responded with the following:

I’m going to be honest with you, I’m not a reader. I don’t like to read long books. I like to read news. So I couldn’t tell you that there was a book that I read that changed my life. More so, I love to read news and I love to read commentary and I love to watch TV. I love to watch news. I’m a watcher and I’m a writer. A reader in the sense that I like to read news but I have a very short attention span, so sitting down with a book is very difficult for me.

Vapid, unserious, and immature? Definitely. Her response to social issues is even more telling:

I always say I don’t care what you do, I just don’t want to pay for it. So I describe myself as fiscally conservative socially moderate and I will stick by that.
Abortion is not one of those issues that is most important to me. I’m not one of those pro-lifers that is so adamant in their beliefs. Socially, I am far more moderate because I don’t think it has as many implications for the average American that’s just working to stay afloat right now. So socially I am more moderate and I do think most millennials tend to be.

And why was this young woman given her own show…twice? Because Republicans act an awful lot like Democrats and award the superficial. This shouldn’t surprise us.

Especially on the issue of abortion, Tomi Lahren is an absolute embarrassment to conservatism. Need to see what she said here, too? Here it is:

Abortion is not one of those issues that is most important to me. I’m not one of those pro-lifers that is so adamant in their beliefs. Socially, I am far more moderate because I don’t think it has as many implications for the average American that’s just working to stay afloat right now.

« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 01:14:39 am by cuky »

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Tomi Lahren is 24 years old. She got a job hosting a TV show, on a national network, right out of college. Trust me, when I was getting out of college and looking for work in television as a meteorologist, on stations much smaller than that, I couldn't even get an interview... while women who weren't even qualified for the positions, but happened to look a lot like Tomi Lahren, got the positions. Watching them on my TV set was cringe-worthy. The few people from my graduating class and the one after who did get jobs easily were women; one of them (whose hair was light brown) was flatly told to dye her hair blonde.

Tomi Lahren got her job because of her looks. It's the cruel reality of the business.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:00:23 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Tomi Lahren is 24 years old. She got a job hosting a TV show, on a national network, right out of college. Trust me, when I was getting out of college and looking for work in television as a meteorologist, on stations much smaller than that, I couldn't even get an interview... while women who weren't even qualified for the positions, but happened to look a lot like Tomi Lahren, got the positions. Watching them on my TV set was cringe-worthy. The few people from my graduating class and the one after who did get jobs easily were women; one of them (whose hair was light brown) was flatly told to dye her hair blonde. She got her job because of her looks. It's the cruel reality of the business.

It's no different in radio.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Oh, yes, she considers Kim Kardashian one of her big inspirations and hates Dallas.

http://brobible.com/life/article/tomi-lahren-is-lonely/2/

Offline NavyCanDo

She wasn't always a Trumpkin. Earlier in the primary she posted very critical opinion videos of Trump. Wasn't until it was just Trump when she jumped on the Trump train.

Step away from the election itself however, and she has delivered some great messages. The one on Colin Kaepernick still has me rolling over laughing. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qq0_nyWVXCI

A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
She wasn't always a Trumpkin. Earlier in the primary she posted very critical opinion videos of Trump. Wasn't until it was just Trump when she jumped on the Trump train.
She seems to be angling for a job at Trump TV (see the link I posted above) so it doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is how anti-Trump Glenn Beck still has her as an (apparently somewhat disgruntled) employee.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
She seems to be angling for a job at Trump TV (see the link I posted above) so it doesn't surprise me. What does surprise me is how anti-Trump Glenn Beck still has her as an (apparently somewhat disgruntled) employee.

She started out at OANN (One America News Network) which is where some of her first video commentary's that wen viral came from...next thing I knew she was on The Blaze.  maybe she's angling for Megyn Kelly's seat when she jumps ship.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Tomi Lahren is 24 years old. She got a job hosting a TV show, on a national network, right out of college. Trust me, when I was getting out of college and looking for work in television as a meteorologist, on stations much smaller than that, I couldn't even get an interview... while women who weren't even qualified for the positions, but happened to look a lot like Tomi Lahren, got the positions. Watching them on my TV set was cringe-worthy. The few people from my graduating class and the one after who did get jobs easily were women; one of them (whose hair was light brown) was flatly told to dye her hair blonde.

Tomi Lahren got her job because of her looks. It's the cruel reality of the business.
I worked with one female reporter that obliterated the 10 scale. Absolutely stunning girl. The best part was she had a brain to match the beauty. So you can imagine she didn't last long in the business. Management didn't want her doing serious news. they wanted her doing the entertainment stuff and were adamant about it. So she walked.

Always did like her.

Wingnut

It's no different in radio.

I had a face made for radio. 

Offline corbe

I don't know about you @jmyrlefuller but my boobs are bigger now.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 02:37:10 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Don't let the picture fool ya Sailor.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
I had a face made for radio.

As do I.  Which is why the Army has been the only place where I've been allowed to show my face on TV.

Offline Night Hides Not

As do I.  Which is why the Army has been the only place where I've been allowed to show my face on TV.

Don't feel bad...the only time my face appeared on the silver screen was in the Bonus section of Atlas Shrugged, Part I.   :silly:

It's been so long since I looked at that 6 second clip, I don't remember the exact place within the 35 minute section of hundreds of people saying, "I am John Galt."
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

People. You're not supposed to watch this bubble headed idiot's show with the sound on. Who cares what she says? She is just eye candy.

Wingnut

Don't feel bad...the only time my face appeared on the silver screen was in the Bonus section of Atlas Shrugged, Part I.   :silly:

It's been so long since I looked at that 6 second clip, I don't remember the exact place within the 35 minute section of hundreds of people saying, "I am John Galt."

To high brow for me.
I was in the classic Nerds II Nerds in Paradise.  They were doing some B roll stuff late at night early AM at the Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale where I was staying.  I was hiding behind a potted palm and I think Booger poured his drink on me.

Offline Longmire

Its hard to tell who's doing the most virtue signalling here...the author, or the guy with the red highlighter.  :pondering:

Offline Frank Cannon

To high brow for me.
I was in the classic Nerds II Nerds in Paradise.  They were doing some B roll stuff late at night early AM at the Embassy Suites in Fort Lauderdale where I was staying.  I was hiding behind a potted palm and I think Booger poured his drink on me.

I believe AFI selected Nerds II as one of the top 30 films in history for both it's cinematography and poignant touching story line.

Offline Night Hides Not

I believe AFI selected Nerds II as one of the top 30 films in history for both it's cinematography and poignant touching story line.

I'm not believing THAT without a link... 22222frying pan
You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.

1 John 3:18: Let us love not in word or speech, but in truth and action.

Offline Frank Cannon

Here you go....

Wingnut

Ogre urinates for a total of 1 minute, 45 seconds on film.  That alone should be proof enough of Franks Claim.   :laugh:

Offline goatprairie

"It's the cruel reality of the business."

I haven't seen the surveys lately, but I would guess more males than females watch the news. Certainly, many couples watch the news together, but as far as really paying attention to the hardcore news, according to a number of surveys men are far more likely to watch hardcore news while women are more interested the human interest-type news.
How does that relate to good-looking, less competent females being hired over males? I think men like to see good-looking women on tv over men. It might be as simple as that. I don't know about female preferences, but if I'm going to watch someone read the news, it doesn't hurt if it's a good-looking female. That might be betraying my sex by hurting the job prospects of people like you, but there it is. I'm just a male chauvinist pig who likes to see attractive women on the tube.
Incidentally, I hope you get a good job in your preferred field if you already haven't done so.

Offline chae

I was never in a movie or tv show, but I was once on a calendar in the mid 80's...Not like that, it was a Girl Scouts calendar and I was like 10 or so.

Offline goatprairie

Hey, I'd say according to your avatar you're a real good-looking guy. You could almost be Mark Harmon's double. ^-^

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Hey, I'd say according to your avatar you're a real good-looking guy. You could almost be Mark Harmon's double. ^-^

My hair is a bit shorter...but other than that we're identical!  :laugh: