Author Topic: Evan McMullin Absolutely DOMINATES Trump Supporters During CNBC Interview  (Read 1021 times)

cuky

Evan McMullin Absolutely DOMINATES Trump Supporters During CNBC Interview

http://www.redstate.com/brandon_morse/2016/10/25/evan-mcmullin-absolutely-dominates-trump-supporters-cnbc-interview/

Watching the last remaining conservative running for President, Evan McMullin, is something of a treat. Unlike other candidates, McMullin is not at all afraid to wade into the fire, and his answers are always precise, and direct.

McMullin proved Tuesday, during a recent CNBC interview, that he’s no pushover during a debate either. When confronted with two Trump supporters, McMullin kept calm with a casual smile and walked all over the anchors trying to debate him.

When confronted with the typical accusation he gets about helping Clinton win by taking votes from Trump, McMullin responded even toned, and factually.

“He’s not going to beat Hillary Clinton, unless something truly dramatic and incredible happens. He’s down in all the electoral college projections. This is why I and my running mate Mindy Finn both warned the Republican party not to nominate Donald Trump,” said McMullin.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBU5sex5PHY

Offline libertybele

It's unfortunate that he jumped into the race as late as he did, he could have made a much bigger impact.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline NavyCanDo

It's unfortunate that he jumped into the race as late as he did, he could have made a much bigger impact.

Only 3 years away from the 2020 President Hillary Challengers announcing themselves. I expect Evan to be among them. After 4 years of Hillary I pray the American electorate will be ready to embrace conservatism again. They certainly aren't this year.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Wingnut

Only 3 years away from the 2020 President Hillary Challengers announcing themselves. I expect Evan to be among them. After 4 years of Hillary I pray the American electorate will be ready to embrace conservatism again. They certainly aren't this year.

Conservatism was MIA this season.  Or maybe it was DOA.  Not sure which. 

Offline Chosen Daughter

• For there is no respect of persons with God. Romans 10:12-13
  • Ephesians 6:13 Stand Firm in the face of evil

That is what I believe.  Unfortunately we have to go through the fire to be refined.
AG William Barr: "I'm recused from that matter because one of the law firms that represented Epstein long ago was a firm that I subsequently joined for a period of time."

Alexander Acosta Labor Secretary resigned under pressure concerning his "sweetheart deal" with Jeffrey Epstein.  He was under consideration for AG after Sessions was removed, but was forced to resign instead.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
McMillan is just in there for Clinton and that stands for abortion, no matter what he says. He's been exposed and Utah polls have likely been cooked. He never made mention of his pro-life from what can be known about him in previous years; and certainly, is no comparison to Mike Pence who is very accomplished.