Author Topic: Your Official Live 2016 World Series Thread---From Game One to (if necessary) Game Seven . . .  (Read 11703 times)

Offline dfwgator

What..it's been 108 years....

Typical Cubs fan, forgetting about the White Sox winning in 2005.

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
The World Series use to be the biggest thing around, it's not that as much anymore, just in my opinion, but still quite a bit to do.  I mean, teachers use to let students watch the WS in school if it came on in the middle of the day.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Typical Cubs fan, forgetting about the White Sox winning in 2005.

Who?..... :bolt:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EasyAce

• RIP Blue, 2012-2020---my big, gentle friend.
Dexter Fowler leading off for the Cubs looks at strike three called.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Fake news---news you don't like or don't want to hear.

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
The World Series use to be the biggest thing around, it's not that as much anymore, just in my opinion, but still quite a bit to do. I mean, teachers use to let students watch the WS in school if it came on in the middle of the day.

You had TV in school? The school I went to had a big radio. It had so many vacuum tubes in it they used it to heat the place in winter.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline EasyAce

Kris Bryant looked at strike three called on the low corner, delayed strikeout call.

"The question of who is right is a small one, indeed, beside the question of what is right."---Albert Jay Nock.

Offline musiclady

1 - 2 - 3 inning for Kluber.

Good start!  I LIKE it!
Character still matters.  It always matters.

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Use the time God is giving us to seek His will and feel His presence.

Offline EasyAce

Anthony Rizzo jammed and popped up to third base for the side. No score, mid-first, the Indians coming up.

Offline EasyAce

Rajai Davis blown away on strikes . . .

Offline EasyAce

Jason Kipnis, first pitch, lines out to first base, two quick outs.

Offline musiclady

Lindor, single, stolen bass!

I wear a mask as an exercise in liberty and love for others.  To see it as an infringement of liberty is to entirely miss the point.  Be kind.

"Sometimes I think the Church would be better off if we would call a moratorium on activity for about six weeks and just wait on God to see what He is waiting to do for us. That's what they did before Pentecost."   - A. W. Tozer

Offline EasyAce

Francisco Lindor, grounder up the middle, base hit.

Offline EasyAce

Lindor, single, stolen bass!

You must be in the Midwest, the telecast is ahead of me!

Offline musiclady

Lester walks Napoli

Offline musiclady

You must be in the Midwest, the telecast is ahead of me!

I'm about an hour from Cleveland.  ^-^

Offline musiclady

Lester struggling.  3-0 Santana.

Offline musiclady

Bases loaded!  Hoo boy!  Trying to stay calm here.....

Offline EasyAce

Lester having trouble spotting his pitches.

Offline EasyAce

Ducks on the pond for the Indians . . .

Offline musiclady

No play.  Indians score!  Wahoo!!!

Offline Polly Ticks

No play.  Indians score!  Wahoo!!!

They aren't wasting any time, are they.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Polly Ticks

Holy schmoley.  We've had a little bit of everything already.  Hits, steals, walks, HBP ... everything but yickety.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline musiclady

HBP - Lester scores one for the Indians! 2-0

Offline musiclady

Holy schmoley.  We've had a little bit of everything already.  Hits, steals, walks, HBP ... everything but yickety.

Methinks this is going to be a FUN series!

One way or 'tother.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Lester is too nervous....he needs to come out...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34