Author Topic: FOX News Reporter: Seeing Trump Rally Crowds “How Could He Possibly Be Losing?”  (Read 1916 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

FOX News Reporter: Seeing Trump Rally Crowds “How Could He Possibly Be Losing?” (VIDEO)

Jim Hoft Oct 25th, 2016 11:22 am 127 Comments

Guest post by Tom Franklin at American Lookout:

FOX News reporter John Roberts was with Trump in Florida yesterday. He reported on the enormous crowds welcoming Trump to St. Augustine and Tampa. For video and pictures of the crowds in St. Augustine,

In Tampa, there were 20,000 supporters out for Trump.

All this prompted John Roberts to say,

“By looking at the crowd that you see out there, you have to wonder: How could he possibly be behind?”
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Wingnut

I thought Mr. Roberts was smarter than that.  But then He did get Hired by Fox News so there is that argument out the window.

Offline bolobaby

This is an actual picture from a Yanni concert in Red Rocks.

How is he NOT getting the most playtime on the radio right now? That crowd is YUGE!
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline EC

• Shanghaied Editor
  • Cats rule. Dogs drool.
The freak show at the carnival gets huge crowds too.
The universe doesn't hate you. Unless your name is Tsutomu Yamaguchi

I've got a website now: Smoke and Ink

Offline Applewood

Trump worshipers believe large crowds at Trump rallies and the number of Likes on Trump's Facebook page are better indicators than polls.  Ok, polls aren't all that reliable either, but crowds and Facebook Likes are even worse.  I suspect a lot of people go to the rallies just to see a celebrity.    I wonder how many of them will actually show up at the polls on Election Day.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Well, something's happening.  These are a few scenes from this evening's rally in heavily democrat Tallahassee:

Charlie WarzelVerified account ‏@cwarzel 53s53 seconds ago
Hey from Tallahassee, FL where the line to get off the highway exit to see Trump at 6pm is backed up WELL over a mile. Nuts.

Charlie Warzel ‏@cwarzel 33m33 minutes ago Tallahassee
Antique Car Museum another look at the massive line to get into Trump's now-closed Tallahassee rally

Charlie Warzel ‏@cwarzel 3m3 minutes ago
didn't have internet but THIS was the scene outside the gates of Trump's closed Tallahassee rally this evening. Police said 10-15k inside

« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:35:38 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline sinkspur

This is so funny.  In a country of 330 million, in states of 12 and 15 and 20 million,  Trumpkins gape at 20,000 people and say "How could he be losing?" 

They hear a story about votes being changed in Amarillo, Texas, and immediately believe it.  Turns out, the story is a retread from 2012 with the name of the city changed.

In a celebrity culture,  sad little people live vicariously through the famous.  They will settle for any kind of detritus as long as it's on television and they can rub up against it.

They invest their hopes in him.  When he loses, it will seem as if life has come to an end.

Pathetic.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 11:40:35 pm by sinkspur »
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Wingnut

Well, something's happening.  These are a few scenes from this evening's rally in heavily democrat Tallahassee:

Those Trump Democrats might just fill one endzone at doak campbell stadium.  Pathetic losers.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
If large rally audiences equated to political victory Romney and McCain would have been the winner and not Obama.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline rodamala

This is an actual picture from a Yanni concert in Red Rocks.

How is he NOT getting the most playtime on the radio right now? That crowd is YUGE!

+1,000,000

Well done.

Offline InHeavenThereIsNoBeer

Pretty simple, elections are about numbers, not enthusiasm.   20,000 voters at enthusiasm level 100 does not beat 200,000 voters at enthusiasm level 1, even though the former has a 10x average in enthusiasm. Heck, HRC will have at least one dead voter for every DT rally attendee.

What I find odd is DT having a rally in Tampa.  That is at least three now.  What good does it do to speak to the same people who are already in your camp multiple times?  Ego?  Press?  Why not spend some time where you might drum up NEW votes?  At least this time his rally wasn't, literally, held accross the street from the failed Trump Tower "project", like at least two others were.
My avatar shows the national debt in stacks of $100 bills.  If you look very closely under the crane you can see the Statue of Liberty.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
I don't like Trump but I feel Trumpkins don't deserve a lot of the abuse, people calling them "stupid" and all that.

Trump deserves everything he gets and more.

Offline NavyCanDo

Anyone remember the 25,000 VP candidate Palin drew in The Villages in FL? A lot of good crowd size does. People read too much into it.
A nation that turns away from prayer will ultimately find itself in desperate need of it. :Jonathan Cahn

Offline bolobaby

I don't like Trump but I feel Trumpkins don't deserve a lot of the abuse, people calling them "stupid" and all that.

Trump deserves everything he gets and more.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

They are responsible for this debacle, not Trump.

Trump was always obviously bad. Yet they nominated him anyway. That's stupid.

I don't blame Trump for making him the nominee. I blame Trumpettes.
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline sinkspur

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Agreed.  Without the Trumpkins, there would be no Trump.
Roy Moore's "spiritual warfare" is driving past a junior high without stopping.

Offline bolobaby

Agreed.  Without the Trumpkins, there would be no Trump.

@sinkspur @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Oh, I guess I also blame the GOP for being so invested in putting on a lavish media spectacle at the convention that they squashed any chance for a contested convention.
1. Trump is never wrong.

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Clinton took the lead in both the IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen polls today.

Momentum is crucial these last few days, and Trump doesn't have any.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Clinton took the lead in both the IBD/TIPP and Rasmussen polls today.

Momentum is crucial these last few days, and Trump doesn't have any.

His lead in the LA Times polls has evaporated as well and now Hillary is up by 1
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline corbe

@sinkspur @Weird Tolkienish Figure

Oh, I guess I also blame the GOP for being so invested in putting on a lavish media spectacle at the convention that they squashed any chance for a contested convention.

@bolobaby

'So called' printer problems during the RNC Executive committee to allow manafort more time to do another Gerald R Ford ,  Mics turned off on the Convention floor and Votes to unbind the delegates DENIED, multiple times.

You broke it Donald, You bought it.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Oceander

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

@bolobaby
Spot on!!

Oceander

This is so funny.  In a country of 330 million, in states of 12 and 15 and 20 million,  Trumpkins gape at 20,000 people and say "How could he be losing?" 

They hear a story about votes being changed in Amarillo, Texas, and immediately believe it.  Turns out, the story is a retread from 2012 with the name of the city changed.

In a celebrity culture,  sad little people live vicariously through the famous.  They will settle for any kind of detritus as long as it's on television and they can rub up against it.

They invest their hopes in him.  When he loses, it will seem as if life has come to an end.

Pathetic.

They also seem to have conveniently forgotten that in 2012, President Romney had bigger crowds at his rallies than ... wait a minute, there is no President Romney, because he lost, notwithstanding that he had bigger crowds!

Offline Frank Cannon

I think Trump might lose this election to an unknown based on this new crowd size paradigm. Looks like Black Stallion 2000 is bringing in even larger crowds....

Offline corbe

Sure glad Jimi Hendrix didn't run for president back then.

Guess he woulda been a 1 termer.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline montanajoe

“How Could He Possibly Be Losing"

Elections are won or lost by the vote.

While Trump has great crowds he is losing in the polls  which given on average have always proven to be right . The last time (2008) a candidate  had great crowds the polls accurately reflected he was ahead. Makes me wonder why

Hilliary wins, for 80% of the country it makes no difference, for 15%, the political jockeys its gist the forums, 4% are wondering what happened to their country, 1% are bat shit crazy
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:57:46 am by montanajoe »

geronl

Big crowds do not win elections, this has been proven time and again
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 04:08:36 am by geronl »