Author Topic: BREAKING: Putin Just Gave Obama 24 Hours Or His Ships Will Open Fire  (Read 1666 times)

rangerrebew

BREAKING: Putin Just Gave Obama 24 Hours Or His Ships Will Open Fire

Posted by Martin Walsh | Oct 23, 2016 | National Security
Thanks To Hillary, Russia Is Preparing For WWIII

Russia and the United States have never been allies. One easily remembers how tense and long-lasting the Cold War was, and it left Russia very angry that they suffered such a demoralizing defeat as a world power.

While the United States should not become Vladimir Putin’s best friend, we also have to realize that Russia is a super power in this world and we must take them seriously.

Hillary and Obama dislike Putin because he only answers to strength and toughness, which is exactly why it is evident he likes Donald Trump.

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-putin-just-gave-obama-24-hours-or-his-ships-will-open-fire/
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 09:53:33 am by rangerrebew »

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
Re: BREAKING: Putin Just Gave Obama 24 Hours Or His Ships Will Open Fire
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 10:28:53 am »
What kind of Trump® propaganda is this?  This has got to be one of the most poorly written articles I've ever seen.

This is fodder for the neanderthals at TOS not proper news for thinking people.

Online DB

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 10:36:58 am »
Putin is doing a Kim Jong-un on us. He's trying to sway an election because Trump has already signaled that he won't block Putin's efforts in eastern Europe.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 10:42:05 am »
WW III looming and this is the only site breaking it?

You are truly brainwashed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2016, 11:35:08 am »
This story has been going around the fringe blogosphere  for a while now. Those 24 hours have come and gone several times over.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2016, 12:41:15 pm »

Russia and the United States have never been allies. One easily remembers how tense and long-lasting the Cold War was, and it left Russia very angry that they suffered such a demoralizing defeat as a world power.

What about that WWII thingy? Dija miss that? The writer is missing a few decades off the 20th century.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2016, 12:45:54 pm »
What about that WWII thingy? Dija miss that? The writer is missing a few decades off the 20th century.

No kidding...

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2016, 01:37:41 am »

That doesn't count. That was one of those fake marriage things. A couple of virtual strangers trying to get out of a jamb.  ^-^
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

geronl

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2016, 04:31:43 am »
am I dead yet?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2016, 05:09:01 am »
am I dead yet?
Me neither. There are times when it pays to be about as far from salt water (in any direction) as you can get. I do miss the fishing, though...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

HonestJohn

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2016, 04:35:40 am »

While the United States should not become Vladimir Putin’s best friend, we also have to realize that Russia is a super power in this world and we must take them seriously.

Hillary and Obama dislike Putin because he only answers to strength and toughness, which is exactly why it is evident he likes Donald Trump.

https://conservativedailypost.com/breaking-putin-just-gave-obama-24-hours-or-his-ships-will-open-fire/

I survived the 'Pocky clips!!!

Weee!!!

Where are all the radioactive zombies for me to shoot?  And the mutant chickens?

And the cyborg weasels?

geronl

« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 04:42:52 am »
oh noes. my feet feel like they were affected by the radiation... nope that's just me getting home from work

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2016, 10:47:53 am »
Putin meant his DVD collection of 24 hours you see guys...