Author Topic: Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan,spy and enemy agent  (Read 402 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan,spy and enemy agent
« on: October 23, 2016, 05:22:05 pm »
Iraqi refugee living in Houston pleads guilty to trying to help ISIS

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/iraqi-refugee-living-in-houston-pleads-guilty-to-trying-to-help-isis/

HOUSTON -- An Iraqi refugee who authorities say wanted to set off bombs at two Houston malls pleaded guilty Monday to trying to help the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Omar Faraj Saeed Al Hardan admitted as part of his plea deal that he pledged his loyalty to ISIS in November 2014 and almost immediately trained to use tactical weapons, including an AK-47. He faces up to 20 years in federal prison when he is sentenced Jan. 17 on a charge of attempting to provide material support or resources to a designated foreign terrorist organization.

The 24-year-old came to Houston from Iraq in 2009. Beginning in June 2014, Al Hardan developed a relationship with a confidential informant, discussing hopes to travel overseas to fight with ISIS, according to authorities.

Homeland Security Special Agent Herman Wittliff testified days after Al Hardan’s indictment in January that the suspect had been learning how to make electronic transmitters that could be used to detonate explosives. Wittliff said Al Hardan hoped to bomb two Houston malls, including the popular Galleria mall, and wanted use cellphones -- a collection of which were found in his apartment - to detonate the devices.

He also made numerous statements about his plans to travel to Syria and fight alongside ISIS and become a martyr, CBS affiliate KHOU reported.

“I want to blow myself up. I want to travel with the Mujahidin.  I want to travel to be with those who are against America. I am against America,” Al Hardan wrote, according to KHOU.

continued at link

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Ok,who can deny this man is an enemy agent,a soldier from a foreign nation that is part of a military and political organization that has declared open war on America and Americans?

Given that no one can deny it,WHY aren't people like him being tried as enemy agents and spys under wartime conditions on a federal level so they can be hanged when found guilty?

HOW is it helping America to warehouse these goobers for 30 or 40 years at taxpayer expense and provide them with free medical care,food,housing,utilities,and people to guard and protect them,while they sit there in comfort and recruit new agents while in prison?

THEY declared war on us,so why not take their word for it that they are our enemies and hear as agents of foreign governments to kill Americans?

There are AMERICAN CITIZENS that get more time in jail for possessing a rifle our masters in government has declared to be illegal than these foreign soldiers are getting for actually planning and sometimes executing bombings of public buildings.

What we SHOULD be doing is discouraging this,not rewarding it. We SHOULD be hanging them in public with ropes saturated with pork fat. If we did there would be less of it happening.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2016, 05:22:27 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!