Author Topic: Charges against Sheriff Joe 'Orwellian beyond imagination,' says author. DOJ charged Arpaio for enforcing federal immigration law  (Read 541 times)

rangerrebew

Charges against Sheriff Joe 'Orwellian beyond imagination,' says author
DOJ charged Arpaio for enforcing federal immigration law
Published: 12 hours ago

When the U.S. Department of Justice filed criminal contempt charges against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio on Oct. 17, accusing the well-known lawman of intentionally violating a federal judge’s order not to arrest illegal aliens without evidence they had broken state law, it was beyond even the imagination of George Orwell.

So says Daniel Horowitz, senior editor at Conservative Review.

“Our Founders are rolling over in their graves at the sight of a sheriff being placed on trial for taking common sense steps to protect his state’s sovereignty and applying federal law in cases of reasonable suspicion – laws over which Congress, not the judiciary, has plenary authority,” Horowitz declared in a recent column.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/10/charges-against-sheriff-joe-orwellian-beyond-imagination-says-author/#hcpxggQYullE6mlg.99

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
From what I've read, Sheriff Joe stands to lose his bid for re-election this time around.

Have the demographics of Maricopa county changed that much?

Offline SunkenCiv

• This is SunkenCiv.
  • I'm Junger than that now.
    • Gods, Graves, Glyphs (we're new)
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Gods, Graves, Glyphs forum (we're new) Darwin Central (posting as Ned Ludlam) my FR posts, SunkenCiv?, FR topic by nuconvert