Author Topic: Evil ISIS slaughter 250 kids in dough kneader horror and burn men alive in oven  (Read 758 times)

Offline huldah1776

• Manasseh or Josiah
CRUEL ISIS terrorists put hundreds of children as old as four through a dough kneader and killed six men by burning them alive in an oven.

By Bradley Jolly / Published 22nd October 2016

The warped jihadis killed the children in an industrial dough kneader — sometimes in front of their horrified mums and dads — in a bakery in Duma in Syria.

A chilling new report states one Syrian woman, Alice Assaf, spoke of "Christians being killed and tortured".

She added children are being beheaded in front of their parents.

She continued: "Our neighbour came in and said 'Umm Issa, they have taken many girls, about 300 girls. They were taken to Duma. Many of them were Christians and few were Alawites.'

"At the bakery there were six young people who were working there. We knew them. They were burned in the oven, six well-framed men."

"Then there were 250 children. They were put in the dough mixer, they were kneaded. The oldest of them was four years old," Ms Assaf told advocacy charity Roads to Success.

excerpt:
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/555810/ISIS-kill-children-dough-kneader-burn-oven-bakery-Duma-Syria-civil-war

[one of these days I'll create a puking icon because that's how I first feel about this genocide and pre-born genocide and then I get pissed as hell.]
Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Rescue the Christians where possible, and nuke the rest of them.

There should be no "taking of isis prisoners".
They should be executed summarily, on capture or upon sight.