Author Topic: If You Tell Me You Are Supporting Hillary, I Already Know Seven Things About You  (Read 518 times)

rangerrebew

If You Tell Me You Are Supporting Hillary, I Already Know Seven Things About You
October 4, 2016T.S.2016 election, bigots, clinton, democrats, election 2016, hillary, hillary clinton, hillary supporters, HRC, racist, trump 82 Comments

This article is being posted in response to a similar Daily Kos piece I read recently attacking Donald Trump’s supporters. Considering the author thinks Donald Trump’s supporters are all racist, classless, misogynist, unethical, un-American and un-Christian, I’ll reserve the childish bigotry and pure hatred for those lesser publications. Instead, I’ll stick to the traits which I can pinpoint with some degree of accuracy, and avoid branding all of her supporters with such a broad brush.

For your enjoyment, here are the seven things I (probably) know about you based on your support for Hillary Clinton:

https://thestate.xyz/2016/10/04/if-you-tell-me-you-are-supporting-hillary-i-already-know-seven-things-about-you/
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 01:39:27 pm by rangerrebew »