Author Topic: Wikileaks warns Democratic Party chief and Clinton running mate: 'We have a surprise in store'  (Read 1640 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Wikileaks warns Democratic Party chief and Clinton running mate: 'We have a surprise in store'

Interim Democratic Party Chairwoman Donna Brazile says she didn't tip off a Clinton staffer on a town hall question
    Disputed email on Wikileaks that included question about death penalty with the subject line: 'From time to time I get the questions in advance'
    Town hall co-host Roland Martin sent the question - in verbatim - to CNN producers on March 13, the day of the event
    Megyn Kelly confronted Brazile on Wednesday, but she denied the email
    Brazile said she refused to be 'persecuted' before stating: 'I am not going to try to validate falsified information'
    Kaine also suggested that emails on the site were falsified; now Wikileaks is warning it has a surprise in store for the pair 

By Francesca Chambers, White House Correspondent For Dailymail.com and Jessica Chia For Dailymail.com

Published: 08:25 EST, 21 October 2016 | Updated: 16:10 EST, 21 October 2016

The next episode of Wikileaks 'Podesta Files' promises to reveal the dirty laundry of interim Democratic Party Chairwoman Donna Brazile and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine.

Wikileaks hinted Thursday evening on its Twitter account that the pair would be embarrassed somehow by hacked emails it plans to release at an unspecified time.

'We have a suprise in store for @TimKaine and @DonnaBrazile,' a tweet said, misspelling 'surprise.'

more
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3859424/Wikileaks-warns-Democratic-Party-chief-Clinton-running-mate-surprise-store.html#ixzz4NmgBXnAL
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

Every single thing he does is prefaced with a "MEGABOMB" "UBER CLINTON DEATHKNELL"  "THIS WILL GET HER!!!" "RAWR RAWR HISS SPIT!!!".

And it's been warmed over spittle.

He's now the boy who cried wolf.  No one cares or listens anymore.  He could actually have something now, but his reputation is trashed.

Offline Norm Lenhart

Every single thing he does is prefaced with a "MEGABOMB" "UBER CLINTON DEATHKNELL"  "THIS WILL GET HER!!!" "RAWR RAWR HISS SPIT!!!".

He's now the boy who cried wolf.  No one cares or listens anymore.  He could actually have something now, but his reputation is trashed.

I'm afraid he's going to be Ann Coulter 2.0. May have began conservative, but he's 'Going Hollywood.'

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
They have absolutely no shame.  They'll just deny it and move on.  And, most of their supporters will go along with the open lies and contempt.

Offline r9etb

In a rational world he'd be right. 

This is a huge body of e-mails that overwhelmingly reveal the ugly truth about Clinton and her machine, in their own words.  They're shown to be the worst sort of political thugs, to whom the media are in thrall.  An utterly corrupt group to whom honesty is merely one of any number of tools available to manipulate opinion.

The thing is, I think the these e-mail dumps are sticking and will continue to stick to Clinton in ways that will undermine her. 

It is simply not possible that a woman who did her day-to-day business using an e-mail account that was hacked; with people whose e-mail accounts were hacked; has not revealed all to the Russians, Chinese, and others.

This stuff will continue to come out in dribs and drabs, at times calculated to do the most damage.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
It all tends to just cancel itself out.   The leaks are paper cuts,  but there's no time for anything to  bake,  and too much white noise.

There's one PAC that's running effective Trump ads,  I think it's from some outfit called 45  (I see 'em all the time since I'm so lucky to be a Pennsylvanian)     They should just stick to those ads for the next two weeks if anyone were to bother to ask me.   And shut the Donald up except for scripted speeches.   Hell, if Clinton can go six months between press conferences, then Trump can shut his fat twitter for two weeks.   But the Donald won't shut up, which of course just makes the case folks like me have been saying for months -  he's too gonzo for the job.   
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:53:17 pm by Jazzhead »
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
Am I the only person that has a problem with a foreign national trying to sway our Presidential election?

OK... he's the "anti MSM", but to me this only means that they're both wrong, AND that a guy who can hack into servers and expose classified government information out to the world is a truly dangerous individual. No government can exist in a completely transparent environment.

Not only that but... when is Assange and his people going to leak some Trump emails about business transactions and campaign chatter?

Does anyone here truly believe that there aren't equally devastating things out in the cloud about Trump and his campaign?

Julian Assange isn't a Robin Hood.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
Am I the only person that has a problem with a foreign national trying to sway our Presidential election?

OK... he's the "anti MSM", but to me this only means that they're both wrong, AND that a guy who can hack into servers and expose classified government information out to the world is a truly dangerous individual. No government can exist in a completely transparent environment.

Not only that but... when is Assange and his people going to leak some Trump emails about business transactions and campaign chatter?

Does anyone here truly believe that there aren't equally devastating things out in the cloud about Trump and his campaign?

No, you're not, and that's a good point that tends to get lost in the clutter.  Foreign nations have no business in our elections.

Offline SirLinksALot

Here's the thing that drives me nuts about these hackers.... if you're going to show something, JUST DO IT!

Just a week ago, hackers anonymous threatened to show videos of Bill Clinton doing it in Orgy Island.

Well, we're still waiting....

Why all these warnings? Other than that I can think
Of two reasons as to why they do this:

1. They really have nothing. All these are just posturing.
2. They want some form of under-the-table deal.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:30:56 pm by SirLinksALot »

HonestJohn

Here's the thing that drives me nuts about these hackers.... if you're going to show something, JUST DO IT!

Just a week ago, hackers anonymous threatened to show videos of Bill Clinton doing it in Orgy Island.

I figure someone paid one of them to say it.

I mean, if the Kremlin can pay and staff troll news sites for Trumpist consumption and field operators to troll forums over their invasion of the Ukraine... it's not beyond their scope.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 04:40:09 pm by HonestJohn »

Offline Sanguine

• Ex-member
No, you're not, and that's a good point that tends to get lost in the clutter.  Foreign nations have no business in our elections.

Should have added: it does look like the Russians are trying to steer the election towards Trump.  Why would that be?

Offline kevindavis007

Nope.. I have a problem as well.. Hell, they I think they where behind the DDos yesterday..
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline kevindavis007

I would say #2..
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 05:15:30 pm by kevindavis »

Offline ABX

• Words full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.

I would say #2..

A combination as well as 3 and 4.

3. Spreading it out for maximum impact, especially the emails which there are tens of thousands of. Too much to cover in one news cycle. It keeps people digging in them.

4. Specifically with the emails, it takes time to crack them. If they are encrypted, they may need different keys for all the locks, and they release as they unlock a batch. (layman's terms).

Online corbe

Should have added: it does look like the Russians are trying to steer the election towards Trump. Why would that be?
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline kevindavis007

A combination as well as 3 and 4.

3. Spreading it out for maximum impact, especially the emails which there are tens of thousands of. Too much to cover in one news cycle. It keeps people digging in them.

4. Specifically with the emails, it takes time to crack them. If they are encrypted, they may need different keys for all the locks, and they release as they unlock a batch. (layman's terms).

Bingo..

Offline kevindavis007

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

Kaine is creepy though.
Against stupidity, the Gods themselves contend in vain.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp
It all tends to just cancel itself out.   The leaks are paper cuts,  but there's no time for anything to  bake,  and too much white noise.

There's one PAC that's running effective Trump ads,  I think it's from some outfit called 45  (I see 'em all the time since I'm so lucky to be a Pennsylvanian)     They should just stick to those ads for the next two weeks if anyone were to bother to ask me.   And shut the Donald up except for scripted speeches.   Hell, if Clinton can go six months between press conferences, then Trump can shut his fat twitter for two weeks.   But the Donald won't shut up, which of course just makes the case folks like me have been saying for months -  he's too gonzo for the job.

Not sure about 'gonzo' but he's way too dumb and egotistical to get elected.  When all you have to do is shut up... and you won't shut up, what does that say.

Offline Emjay

• Womp, womp

That's a great picture but Trump should look fatter and crazier.

Offline Victoria33

A combination as well as 3 and 4. 3. Spreading it out for maximum impact, especially the emails which there are tens of thousands of. Too much to cover in one news cycle. It keeps people digging in them.
@AbaraXas

These emails are private emails from John Podesta's email account.  Clinton is not responsible for what her workers send in an email.  Some election workers are nuts.  How many times have you sent an email and then thought you should have written it differently, left out some or added some?  When my husband was a Republican Chairman of a county, we both got emails from workers and we were not responsible for what they said.  I was the secretary for our county party.

As for us, being the chairman and secretary, we kept our emails strictly to the business of the party. Since I taught election law in numerous counties in the state, I had emails from state party officials and there was never one that would have been "censored" by language or striking out at the Democrats with nasty language.

A note:  In all my teaching of election law, there was never any Republican who asked how they could get around the law or, in other words, "cheat".

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
@AbaraXas

These emails are private emails from John Podesta's email account.  Clinton is not responsible for what her workers send in an email.  Some election workers are nuts.  How many times have you sent an email and then thought you should have written it differently, left out some or added some?  When my husband was a Republican Chairman of a county, we both got emails from workers and we were not responsible for what they said.  I was the secretary for our county party.

As for us, being the chairman and secretary, we kept our emails strictly to the business of the party. Since I taught election law in numerous counties in the state, I had emails from state party officials and there was never one that would have been "censored" by language or striking out at the Democrats with nasty language.

A note:  In all my teaching of election law, there was never any Republican who asked how they could get around the law or, in other words, "cheat".

We have plenty nuts here, and those are only a small fraction of the truly scary s#it onpenly posted at TOS.

No has to back anything to see those.
"Those are my principles, and if you don't like them... well, i have others." - Groucho Marx

Offline Luis Gonzalez

• Boiling Frogs
If we the people decide to elect a clown to represent us to the world and lead our government (which we're doing in a matter of days) we have the right to do it.

What I don't want is some foreign government or hostile non-government actor trying to influence which clown will win. So if I suspect that's the case, I will do everything's my possible the one they want loses.

Offline LottieDah

Even if they had something really juicy on Hillary Clinton, Trump would say or do something so totally outrageous  that the MSM would cover that right up until election day.  Trump is there to help his friend Hillary Clinton win.

HonestJohn

Even if they had something really juicy on Hillary Clinton, Trump would say or do something so totally outrageous  that the MSM would cover that right up until election day.  Trump is there to help his friend Hillary Clinton win.

That is true, too.

Probably by shooting a supporter on 5th Avenue.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 08:03:04 pm by HonestJohn »