Author Topic: TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN  (Read 14970 times)

Offline montanajoe

Re: TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN
« Reply #150 on: October 26, 2016, 03:26:40 am »

When I was in college I headed the committee that brought acts to campus. George  was one of the ones we brought up. We put him up at a Hollyday Inn but it was a Saturday and he didn't want to go to the bar to watch the game so I said come over to my house. Him and my mother sipped a few and he had a outstanding performance that evening. He and his wife would drop by every once in a while to visit my mumz miss them both very much...
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:27:27 am by montanajoe »

Offline Hoodat

Re: TRUMP: A BETTER CANDIDATE THAN REAGAN
« Reply #151 on: October 26, 2016, 03:54:02 am »
Trump never signed abortion into law.

Reagan repented, learned from his mistake, and became one of the staunchest pro-life politicians in US history.  Any doubts about Reagan can be put to rest by reading this, published prior to the 1984 election which Reagan won in a landslide:

Compare that to Trump who openly calls for America's largest abortion provider to be subsidized with US taxpayer dollars.

And you claim to be pro-life, yet support a candidate who will give your tax dollars to Planned Parenthood.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2016, 03:58:51 am by Hoodat »
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-