Author Topic: Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.  (Read 1370 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
twitter

James O'Keefe
‏@JamesOKeefeIII

Anything happens to me, there's a deadman's switch on Part III, which will be released Monday. @HillaryClinton and @donnabrazile implicated.

Joe Biggs ‏@Rambobiggs 2h2 hours ago

Just Spoke With Project Veritas. They Said the next Videos to be released are NUCLEAR. It will pull the last pillar down on a corrupt house.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I would love to see that poor persecuted Christian woman, Donna Brazille..go down!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

HonestJohn

This kinda talk usually means a nothingburger.

We'll probably be talking about who launched the cyberattack on Monday.

Offline bolobaby

This kinda talk usually means a nothingburger.

We'll probably be talking about who launched the cyberattack on Monday.

@HonestJohn

No - James O'Keefe is not like WikiLeaks or Anonymous. He delivers.

When he says he has something, it comes out, unlike these other clowns.

Now, the big problem is whether or not the media treats it with the correct level of urgency.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 02:37:09 am by bolobaby »
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HonestJohn

@HonestJohn

No - James O'Keefe is not like WikiLeaks or Anonymous. He delivers.

When he says he has something, it comes out, unlike these other clowns.

Now, the big problem is whether or not the media treats it with the correct level of urgency.

Parts I and II weren't much.

I'd say that Part III is more of the same hyperbole.

Offline bolobaby

Parts I and II weren't much.

I'd say that Part III is more of the same hyperbole.

Would the press think parts I and II weren't much if it was people from Trump's campaign?
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

HonestJohn

Would the press think parts I and II weren't much if it was people from Trump's campaign?

Hillary and Obama now work Trump protesters into their speeches, as they are expected.

They don't go and tell their audience to attack them.

Nor do their audiences do so.

Offline Idiot

I would love to see that poor persecuted Christian woman, Donna Brazille..go down!
Yeah that Christian woman that supports a baby killer.
@mystery-ak
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:09:13 am by mrpotatohead »

Online corbe

What are the Odds on each meeting their untimely demise first?  O'Keeffe or Assuage?
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 03:08:39 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
O'Keefe's videos are good but overhyped. He's a mix of muckraker and PT Barnum.

Will be interesting to see what he has but I doubt it's anything groundbreaking. His biggest video is still the ACORN one.

Offline Neverdul

• Moderator Gubernatorial and State Races
O'Keefe's videos are good but overhyped. He's a mix of muckraker and PT Barnum.
Will be interesting to see what he has but I doubt it's anything groundbreaking. His biggest video is still the ACORN one.
There were some problems with the ACORN videos. For one thing in the intros O’Keefe was dressed in a pretty outrageous pimp outfit and his accomplice Giles was dressed as a prostitute, which they also wore in subsequent TV media interviews.

However, these were not the outfits they actually wore while filming the sting videos - they were wearing normal street clothes, but the way he edited the videos, it made it appear that they were wearing the pimp and ho outfits when they went to the ACORN offices.

And when under pressure and in exchange for prosecutorial immunity, the full and unedited videos were released, the sequence of some conversations had been changed, some were left out and some workers seemed concerned for Giles safety, one advising her to get legal help. In two cities, ACORN workers called the police. One former ACORN employee, Juan Carlos Vera who was implicated in the edited version as aiding a human smuggling proposal and lost his job as a result, had immediately reported his encounter with the couple to police detectives at the time to thwart their plan and he successfully sued O’Keefe.

There were none the less enough damaging things on the tapes to sink ACORN and deservedly so.  But some of O’Keefe’s methods and edits in this and others like the NPR video and his aborted attempt to sting a CNN reporter, Abbie Boudreau by trying to seduce her* has damaged his credibility and his legal woes with the Landrieu sting has called his methods into question and damaged his credibility and objectivity.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_O%27Keefe#Abbie_Boudreau_.282010.29

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/05/okeefe.prank.cnn/

O’Keefe has thus far refused to release the unedited tapes in his latest sting as he’s done with others, saying that “Are "journalists" willing to produce their raw unedited materials to accompany their word arrangements? It'd probably paint a diff picture!”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=200&v=npYAqkObLqU

O’Keefe makes a good point, however a defense of “other journalists are dishonest with their edits and are not willing to produce their raw unedited materials” isn’t IMO the best defense.

O’Keefe has attempted to do some good investigative journalism and of course the MSM will try to discredit him but he’s also shot himself in the foot many times.
So This Is How Liberty Dies, With Thunderous Applause

Offline bolobaby

@Neverdul

I trust O'Keefe's investigative journalism over just about anything the MSM produces.
1. Trump is never wrong.