Author Topic: Dismemberment Abortions Tear Babies Limb From Limb, Hillary Clinton Calls That “a Scare Tactic”  (Read 1012 times)

Offline TomSea

• All deserve a trial if accused
Dismemberment Abortions Tear Babies Limb From Limb, Hillary Clinton Calls That “a Scare Tactic”

Dream last night’s presidential debate, pro-abortion presidential candidate Hillary Clinton denied the brutality of abortion. She called Donald Trump’s statement that she favors ripping unborn babies from the womb a scare tactic.

“I think it’s terrible if you go with what Hillary is saying in the ninth month you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb of the mother just prior to the birth of the baby. Now you can say that that’s okay and Hillary can say that that’s okay, but it’s not okay with me. Because based on what she’s saying and based on where she’s going and where she’s been, you can take the baby and rip the baby out of the womb on the ninth month on the final day. And that’s not acceptable,” Trump said.

Clinton replied: “Well, that is not what happens in these cases and using that kind of scare rhetoric is just terribly unfortunate.”

But if “ripping unborn children from the womb” was just a scare tactic then she needs to explain the abortion procedure known as a dismemberment abortion. The abortion procedure literally rips unborn babies from the womb by tearing apart their limbs.

Read More At: http://www.lifenews.com/2016/10/20/dismemberment-abortions-tear-babies-limb-from-limb-hillary-clinton-calls-that-a-scare-tactic/

Offline Idaho_Cowboy

• Ride for the Brand - Joshua 24:15
No Hillary, they do it very carefully so they don't damage the parts they want to salvage. Disgusting.
“The way I see it, every time a man gets up in the morning he starts his life over. Sure, the bills are there to pay, and the job is there to do, but you don't have to stay in a pattern. You can always start over, saddle a fresh horse and take another trail.” ― Louis L'Amour