Author Topic: Trump: I'll have 'lots of options' to go after Clinton when I win  (Read 624 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Trump: I'll have 'lots of options' to go after Clinton when I win

By Nolan D. McCaskill

10/21/16 01:34 PM EDT
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter

Donald Trump will have “lots of options” to go after Hillary Clinton if he’s elected president, he told supporters Friday.

At a rally in Fletcher, North Carolina, Trump again dubbed his opponent “the most corrupt politician ever to seek the office of the presidency,” a charged comment that sparked raucous chants of “lock her up” from his supporters.

The Republican presidential nominee then responded to the chants with an uncharacteristic suggestion, similar to President Barack Obama’s counsel to “don’t boo, vote.”

“Well, let’s do this. Let’s do this,” he advised. “Nov. 8, let’s win. Let’s win. Let’s win.”

more
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/trump-options-go-after-clinton-230159
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline bolobaby

Re: Trump: I'll have 'lots of options' to go after Clinton when I win
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2016, 08:46:02 pm »
If this dumbass wins, he is likely to do something Nixonesque within the first 2 days of his presidency, calling for immediate impeachment.

He's THAT dumb.
How to lose credibility while posting:
1. Trump is never wrong.
2. Default to the most puerile emoticon you can find. This is especially useful when you can't win an argument on merits.
3. Be falsely ingratiating, completely but politely dismissive without talking to the points, and bring up Hillary whenever the conversation is really about conservatism.
4. When all else fails, remember rule #1 and #2. Emoticons are like the poor man's tweet!

Offline guitar4jesus

• Yup...
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 08:47:52 pm »
If this dumbass wins, he is likely to do something Nixonesque within the first 2 days of his presidency, calling for immediate impeachment.

He's THAT dumb.

Aye.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2016, 09:46:50 pm »

He's THAT dumb.

...and Congress was that dumb NOT to impeach Hussein.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DiogenesLamp

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2016, 09:49:31 pm »
...and Congress was that dumb NOT to impeach Hussein.

Congress is terrified of the media.  If this guy had been white and Republican,  his @$$ would  have been impeached within the first year. 

Because this guy is considered black,  they wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.  He's immune to the normal constraints on a President. 

Do anything at all to him,  and the New York media will start screaming "RACISM!"  at the top of their lungs. 

‘What all the wise men promised has not happened, and what all the damned fools said would happen has come to pass.’
— Lord Melbourne —